Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LOST SEASON 5!!!!

LOL

fucking cool

thats how you start a season

and i knew it had something to do with time travel or a worm hole

So awesome..time travel rules. This season is going to be good, I can already tell. Damn...back in time...reminds me of Land of the Lost.

Bloody hell this episode is so good!

i love hurley

thats a perfect recap of the series lol

? HOFer
    Eh, kind of a lame episode imo. Next week is all of the leakers for DarkUFO ranked it a 10. These ranked as like 8.

? HOFer
    Who was the butcher shop lady, and who were they talking about checking in alright?

? HOFer
    So I have a theory:

Since Charlotte has been on the island before, and now we know that Daniel has too. I'm going to go out on a limb and think that "Dr. Marvin Candle"s son is Miles.

That would mean the entire team Naomi was leading was full of people who had previously been to the island. That makes more sense than having two of the three.

were they there already, or was it a flash forward to when they figure it out and travel back in time?

daniels mom is someone important, thats why they didn't reveal her name, maybe the butcher shop lady?

also, maybe the butcher shop lady was a previous member of the others, maybe even the leader, and had to leave like ben did?

we've seen the gray haired lady before

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ms._Hawking

ok, after ready that page i am convinced that that lady is daniels mom

she explained to desmond once how you can't change history, just like faraday did last night

i'm starting over from the beginning

theres too much i've forgotten thats coming back now

abc.com season 1 episode 0

Is Bai Ling on lost? I saw her while traveling with my son once and he claimed she ruined Lost....how anyone that freaky/hot looking could ruin anything is beyond me but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Is Bai Ling on lost? I saw her while traveling with my son once and he claimed she ruined Lost....how anyone that freaky/hot looking could ruin anything is beyond me but whatever.
    she had a small part in 1 episode

she did happen to be on the one episode that most lost fans think was the worst episode

but honestly, i don't think anythings been ruined

Quote Originally Posted by red
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    she had a small part in 1 episode

she did happen to be on the one episode that most lost fans think was the worst episode

but honestly, i don't think anythings been ruined
    Hell...I assumed she was a regular or something.....very nasty looking in person I must say.

I'm going to re-watch the episodes from last night. That was too much to soak up. Plus there was too much going on here during the show.

I found it interesting how Hurley surrendered to the police taking the blame for the three deaths rather than go with Ben.

With Ben as an unsavory character and what he has done in the series, I may have done the same things as Hurley! Incarceration in the state pen may be more appealing than isolation on an island with Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    I found it interesting how Hurley surrendered to the police taking the blame for the three deaths rather than go with Ben.

With Ben as an unsavory character and what he has done in the series, I may have done the same things as Hurley! Incarceration in the state pen may be more appealing than isolation on an island with Ben.
    If they all have to get back to the Island, could we be facing another version of Prison Break? :P

I have a prediction. There's things in the past they have ALL done that they would change...Kate robbed the bank/killed her dad....Hurley bought that lottery ticket and hit the lotto which he regrets...etc..
    The island allows time travel...I believe in the end...they'll each be able to go back and change whatever it is they regret and go on living their lives that way. I am a genius.

CATCH LOST AGAIN TONIGHT 7-10pm on ABC!

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    CATCH LOST AGAIN TONIGHT 7-10pm on ABC!
    Awesome
    I was just going to post that it was on right now.
    I dozed off when watching it the first time(long day at work) so I missed a few parts.
    Baah

That redhead should know the significance of the bloody nose.
    Baah