Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: LOST SEASON 5!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    I have a prediction. There's things in the past they have ALL done that they would change...Kate robbed the bank/killed her dad....Hurley bought that lottery ticket and hit the lotto which he regrets...etc..
    The island allows time travel...I believe in the end...they'll each be able to go back and change whatever it is they regret and go on living their lives that way. I am a genius.
    I don't think that changing of the past events will happen. Remember when they go back to the camp on one of the first days after the crash? The original characters just ignore the time travelers.

Shutdown Rat All-Pro Charles Woodson's Avatar
    I hope ginger dies...shes annoying and non-good looking...
    I literally jumped up in happiness when Neil was killed by the flaming arrow. first off where the fuck did he come from and damn he was annoying
    very good episode, i think the grey haired lady is daniels mother...
    how weird is it that he had been to the island before, and i dont think locke is dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Woodson
    where the fuck did he come from and damn he was annoying

I'm glad I got to see it again before the next episode.

Hurley cracks me up. It was funny when he's driving around with Sayid in his car and Ana Lucia shows up at his window.

Where were the flaming arrows coming from?

If they all have to go back to the Island will Kate bring Aaron and will Sun bring her baby?

I love this show!

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    where the fuck did he come from and damn he was annoying

I'm glad I got to see it again before the next episode.

Hurley cracks me up. It was funny when he's driving around with Sayid in his car and Ana Lucia shows up at his window.

Where were the flaming arrows coming from?

If they all have to go back to the Island will Kate bring Aaron and will Sun bring her baby?

I love this show!
    aaron has to come imo... idk about sun, i think shes going to fuck it up by telling whitmore everything... I wish sun would have died instead of jin

Yeah, I wonder what's going on with Sun and Whitmore.

Since Jin died she may not feel much loyalty to those left behind on the island.

I have a prediction. There's things in the past they have ALL done that they would change...Kate robbed the bank/killed her dad....Hurley bought that lottery ticket and hit the lotto which he regrets...etc..
    The island allows time travel...I believe in the end...they'll each be able to go back and change whatever it is they regret and go on living their lives that way. I am a genius.
    wow wow wow, calm down their champ...
    your prediction is wrong btw, daniel faraday had already said that no matter what they cant change the past... even if they go back and do something different it would still happen

wow wow wow, calm down their champ...
    your prediction is wrong btw, daniel faraday had already said that no matter what they cant change the past... even if they go back and do something different it would still happen
    Yeah but Daniel interacted with Desmond when he knocked on the door of the hatch. I believe Daniel is messing with them...I bet they can change the past and I believe that is how Locke will come back...he was told he had to die to bring his friends back...then they will go back and change what happened to him so he'll be alive. Watch my friends...and I'll say I told you so.

? HOFer
    schawing

? HOFer
    Nah, I doubt they can change the past, because then you get the butterfly effect, and they won't want to deal with/explain all of that, since nobody is really sure how that would work.

In order to keep the time traveling story line secondary to a character driven plot (which I think Lost is), they'll not bother with the whole changing the past changes the future thing.

? HOFer
    So that definitely created a paradox imo. They had Alpert visiting Locke because he told him in the past to visit Locke, at least that's what they implied.

With that said, that means Locke is the leader of the others because traveling back in time, he changed the past (and thus the future course of history) and my theory in my last post in out the window.

The guy they chose to play the young Widmore really does look like him when you think about it. Good actor selection.

I'm not sure how I feel about that episode. I love seeing more of Penny and Desmond, though, and it makes you wonder with Widmore saying something to the effect of "This goes back a very, very long time and don't put Penny or yourself in danger".

Ugh! I hope they show this episode again next week before the new one. NO more happy hour on Wed after work. This stuff is confusing enough without adding margaritas!

? HOFer
    So, I have a theory.

The girl on the island with the gun, who Daniel was looking at "funny", is Dan's mom.

Her name was Ellie on the island.

"Mrs. Hawkings", the british time lady name is Eloise, or could go by Eli for short.

Clearly she can travel through time like Desmond and Faraday, as evidence by the fact she is in the present(In LA) and talked to 2004 Desmond in the year 1996.

"Mrs. Hawkins" is clearly in LA, since Ben and Jack are in LA, and Ben met with her last week.

Widmore said Faraday's mother is in LA.

Faraday's rat/mouse in the experiment went by the name Eloise, same as Mrs. Hawkings. Coincidence?

I highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Nah, I doubt they can change the past, because then you get the butterfly effect, and they won't want to deal with/explain all of that, since nobody is really sure how that would work.

In order to keep the time traveling story line secondary to a character driven plot (which I think Lost is), they'll not bother with the whole changing the past changes the future thing.
    So all your new theories goes against this...they can go back in the past and change the future.

Pretty good show last night. I figured Sawyer would talk to Kate when he saw her in the jungle. He could have told her not to leave the island and none of this would have ever happened. I figure it'll lead to something like that, though. Also, what's the deal with Jin being alive? Thoughts?

i hated last nights episode

i was bored, it did nothing for me at all, and really didn't give us any answers. i could care less who's going after aaron. to me everytime the show starts to revolve around a young one the thing goes right down the tubes. to me walt was by far the worst part of the series, followed closly by boone and his bitch step sister

Ok....I'm through with the pilot and like two shows in the 1st season with a couple more discs coming from netflix this week.....it's ok...decent story so far...a couple of hotties, some good acting and some horrible acting but nothing that breaks the deal yet. Is the 1st season the best? It would really help things out if there was more hot Kate Flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Ok....I'm through with the pilot and like two shows in the 1st season with a couple more discs coming from netflix this week.....it's ok...decent story so far...a couple of hotties, some good acting and some horrible acting but nothing that breaks the deal yet. Is the 1st season the best? It would really help things out if there was more hot Kate Flesh.
    why rent them, you can go on abc.com and watch every single episode right now, in high def, for free

Quote Originally Posted by red
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    why rent them, you can go on abc.com and watch every single episode right now, in high def, for free
    Streaming or download? Bandwidth can be a real issue but I'll check it out.

its streaming