Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Madtown is threatening to remove me from the forums

Madtown is threatening to remove me from the forums

For bringing up 2 old threads and arguing against the opinions of the police state forum. That and he seems to really like calling me a 'bitch' and acting like a black dude.

Does anyone have a rational explanation for this guys behaviour?

He doesn't like trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by australianpackerbacker View Post
    For bringing up 2 old threads and arguing against the opinions of the police state forum. That and he seems to really like calling me a 'bitch' and acting like a black dude.

Could it be that you're running around here trolling and not contributing any of the behavior you are demanding of the place? This place is what we ALL make it and that includes you. You want the forum better, quit bitching and make it so.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

i dont want to argue with monkeys tho, thats my issue. its hard enough looking in the mirror

You're dredging up a time that was a low period for this forum, and harping on it.

let it go
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

one thread was from 2006 and was revealing to my football gm skills(LOL), the other was more of the same in the heat of the favre battle. seems like everyone focuses on feelings and dramas that make them feel down.

Maybe you should all let the favre thing go. Twas a good marriage. Now you're all playing the bitter girlfriend role.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I told you to quit acting like a lil bitch ass troll and you claim Im banning you? Can you please play by the rules and put this in the Romper Room?

Its funny how this works. Several times posters claim Im banning them yet somehow they magically can still post about it. I must be a stu-stu-stupid mojado who dont know how to click the ban switch.

Blog Entries
    he seems to really like calling me a 'bitch' and acting like a black dude.

ya, Mad can be a little nuts, I love your description of the gangsta, it's not an act. You came in here spitting nails and throwing knives, many bar tenders would bounce you out. Don't worry about Madtown, his bark is worse than his bite. If you think this place sucks. then go away. But not too soon, i think you'll like it here, and your honesty will be appreciated.

I wonder how Joe would handle this situation.

O
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    He doesn't like trolls.
    This is a very accurate statement.

So apb when I first saw your 2006 bump I thought you had a good head on your shoulders.

Guess I was wrong, my bad.

could it be because you're acting like a giant douche?

i just dont like logging in, is that such a big deal to all you fuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Wow, I told you to quit acting like a lil bitch ass troll and you claim Im banning you? Can you please play by the rules and put this in the Romper Room?

Its funny how this works. Several times posters claim Im banning them yet somehow they magically can still post about it. I must be a stu-stu-stupid mojado who dont know how to click the ban switch.
    couldnt really care less cajero. i just dont want to be logging in everytime i read something on here, i spend maybe 5 mins a day on this place when i used to spend around 1 hour, with good reason, now your bringing me back to the hour mark plus your making me post some serious hate.

You guys asked whether WE thought it was a good idea to make people log on to read this shit, i said leave it the way it was in more colourful language. Then you call me a troll, your a forum dicatator. I bet you think about this shit when your rooting your mrs.

And if you want me to copy and paste what you wrote, fine. You threatened to ban me, you didnt actually do it now, did ya, bitch!

couldnt really care less cajero. i just dont want to be logging in everytime i read something on here, i spend maybe 5 mins a day on this place when i used to spend around 1 hour, with good reason, now your bringing me back to the hour mark plus your making me post some serious hate.

You guys asked whether WE thought it was a good idea to make people log on to read this shit, i said leave it the way it was in more colourful language. Then you call me a troll, your a forum dicatator. I bet you think about this shit when your rooting your mrs.

And if you want me to copy and paste what you wrote, fine. You threatened to ban me, you didnt actually do it now, did ya, bitch!
    No one is making you post shit. No one is asking you to bump old Favre threads. No one is making you do shit except for log in for a week or two. Oh the fucking horror! Your opinion on the matter has been noted. You don't contribute, but bitch about those who do. So offer SOMETHING. Besides shit.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    No one is making you post shit. No one is asking you to bump old Favre threads. No one is making you do shit except for log in for a week or two. Oh the fucking horror! Your opinion on the matter has been noted. You don't contribute, but bitch about those who do. So offer SOMETHING. Besides shit.
    What for, its like arguing with monkeys. you have to become a monkey for anyone to understand.

Lol.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Lol.
    Haha! He's good huh? What should we do with him?

Drama....