Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: i miss Scott Campbell

i miss Scott Campbell

you don't miss your water till your well run dry

Where'd he go?
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

I think he felt abashed after his prank was poorly received by several people here. I've had the same thought, that he is missed here.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Prank huh? OK.

No one asked his stupid ass to leave. Guess he had a little Harlan in him after all.

I caught him sneaking around the Romper Room this morning, but he did not respond to my love note.

When he started hating Madtown, I figured he can't be all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Guess he had a little Harlan in him after all.
    I dunno about that, he didnt come back yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Prank huh? OK.
    Do you prefer karmic retribution?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    I caught him sneaking around the Romper Room this morning, but he did not respond to my love note.

When he started hating Madtown, I figured he can't be all bad.
    Yeah I have seen his punk ass around. Maybe he was hoping you would take this shithole off my hands like I ask you to. BTW the offers still stands.

Im glad I could provide a common bond for you love birds.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Prank huh? OK.
    No I prefer talking out my ass. Seems to work well for you.

Im glad I could provide a common bond for you love birds.
    I gotta get it somewhere. Any love is good love.

Prank huh? OK.
    No I prefer talking out my ass. Seems to work well for you.
    Mysteries of the universe abound. Fear not those which chose to touch the little boy in your soul. They mean no harm. They seek only to impart a small portion of themselves as gentle lessons in humility, honesty, and humanity. Perhaps Scott was one of these mysteries made manifest by your own ignored yearnings.

Blog Entries
    Mysteries of the universe abound. Fear not those which chose to touch the little boy in your soul. They mean no harm. They seek only to impart a small portion of themselves as gentle lessons in humility, honesty, and humanity. Perhaps Scott was one of these mysteries made manifest by your own ignored yearnings.
    Possibly or perhaps he was just a stupid SOB who tried to start trouble. Doesnt matter, one less Whitey to worry about.

Possibly or perhaps he was just a stupid SOB who tried to start trouble. Doesnt matter, one less Whitey to worry about.
    Trouble? These guys wouldn't start trouble. Well, er, as long as they get their way, they're actually quite happy souls.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Trouble? These guys wouldn't start trouble. Well, er, as long as they get their way, they're actually quite happy souls.
    Just like some cocksuckers wouldn't instigate trouble by making stupid fucking posts like this right?

Blog Entries
    Just like some cocksuckers wouldn't instigate trouble by making stupid fucking posts like this right?
    Exactly!

Hey.....maybe the guy added a wife or two over the holidays and has been busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Hey.....maybe the guy added a wife or two over the holidays and has been busy.
    I'm thinking the opposite......they all left him. With laundry, shopping, cooking, cleaning, kids, lawn work (list is endless in describing 'women's work)........he doesn't have time for PR.

Me? Nah, Kettle, you surely have me confused with some other Pot.

I give Madtown an A for the management of the site. There is a natural tendency for these sorts of forums to evolve towards Packerchatters.com, packerrats is uniquely good because Madtown mostly lets a thousand flowers bloom, as chairman Mao once said.

The way to get an A+ rating from me is for Madtown and the mods to never, ever get into personal battles with posters. Its totally unnecessary and destructive. This is easier said than done, of course. But the key is to enforce clear rules uniformly, and NEVER personalize things. As soon as a cop gets all mad, or takes a violation as a challenge to their manhood, a cycle of misery ensues. The strategy of making an example out of the "bad eggs" is bullshit, there truly are no bad eggs here, just personality differences and different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    I give Madtown an A for the management of the site. There is a natural tendency for these sorts of forums to evolve towards Packerchatters.com, packerrats is uniquely good because Madtown mostly lets a thousand flowers bloom, as chairman Mao once said.

The way to get an A+ rating from me is for Madtown and the mods to never, ever get into personal battles with posters. Its totally unnecessary and destructive. This is easier said than done, of course. But the key is to enforce clear rules uniformly, and NEVER personalize things. As soon as a cop gets all mad, or takes a violation as a challenge to their manhood, a cycle of misery ensues. The strategy of making an example out of the "bad eggs" is bullshit, there truly are no bad eggs here, just personality differences and different ways.
    Captain Kangaroo? Is it you? :P