Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
You can work all you want retail, it ain't going to make you any smarter. Or any less of a cock snorkeler. Maybe I'll open up some crappy retail chains and feel self important and pompous and complete as a human being. God would be proud of me then.

It's awesome that your greatest contribution to this site is insulting other members then pontificating on how much better a person you are than those you insult. Jesus loves you.

Any other threads you want to dig up in your attempt to feel better about yourself? Really, eradicating lesbians and trying to use past posts to make half-assed efforts to shame other posters befits your moderator and good Christian role so well.
I hope, in some strange way, that this thread is therapudic for you and helps you deal with whatever inadequacies you are feeling.

You referred to past threads and you know why I said what I said. I made my point and moved on. I illustrated your level of "expertise" in making the determination you made, and then explained why I didn't put much stock into it. I believe I was correct in my statement of your "years of experience".

As I recall you stated that you didn't have "much of a resume" because you've had one job since college and that lasted six years. I take that to mean that you worked a few years out of college and then supported your wife through law school and then stopped working.... If I'm wrong, please correct me. I don't wish to unfairly judge you, nor to further minimize your experience.

Sometimes you just need to accept where your experience lies. You are not the best judge to determine whether someone is "dim". You should stick to your strengths, like evaluating playstation 3 games, or better, creating the perfect x-rated spaghetti recipe. Those are skills I simply do not have, nor am even striving to achieve.

You might end up with an edgy food network special. After all Guy Fieri has to retire at some point. You'll probably have to give up your extreme lesbian/gay love, but hey we all have to sacrifice in some way to make a living.