Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: i miss Scott Campbell

oh God, I remember when I was about 12 years old, my dad gave me a TERRIBLE haircut. Little bangs hanging down in front. He really should have stuck with buzz cuts.

My younger brother saw me and said without hesitation or smile, "Morning, Captain." I knew instantly what he was referring.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Possibly or perhaps he was just a stupid SOB who tried to start trouble. Doesnt matter, one less Whitey to worry about.
    Trouble? These guys wouldn't start trouble. Well, er, as long as they get their way, they're actually quite happy souls.
    Just like some cocksuckers wouldn't instigate trouble by making stupid fucking posts like this right?
    Me? Nah, Kettle, you surely have me confused with some other Pot.
    Nope. I checked. You're just a cocksucker. And pretty dim to boot.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    oh God, I remember when I was about 12 years old, my dad gave me a TERRIBLE haircut. Little bangs hanging down in front. He really should have stuck with buzz cuts.

My younger brother saw me and said without hesitation or smile, "Morning, Captain." I knew instantly what he was referring.
    Probably because your dad was shitfaced drunk when he cut your hair

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I give Madtown an A for the management of the site. There is a natural tendency for these sorts of forums to evolve towards Packerchatters.com, packerrats is uniquely good because Madtown mostly lets a thousand flowers bloom, as chairman Mao once said.

The way to get an A+ rating from me is for Madtown and the mods to never, ever get into personal battles with posters. Its totally unnecessary and destructive. This is easier said than done, of course. But the key is to enforce clear rules uniformly, and NEVER personalize things. As soon as a cop gets all mad, or takes a violation as a challenge to their manhood, a cycle of misery ensues. The strategy of making an example out of the "bad eggs" is bullshit, there truly are no bad eggs here, just personality differences and different ways.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Possibly or perhaps he was just a stupid SOB who tried to start trouble. Doesnt matter, one less Whitey to worry about.
    Trouble? These guys wouldn't start trouble. Well, er, as long as they get their way, they're actually quite happy souls.
    Just like some cocksuckers wouldn't instigate trouble by making stupid fucking posts like this right?
    Oh Dear. Skin doesn't like me. Pardon me if I don't lose a bunch of sleep over this.

I'm really concerned that someone with SIX years of real working experience thinks I'm "dim". If you want to see the "dim" guy, go into that fancy new bathroom that your good buddy built you and look in the mirror.

Love ya buddy. :P It is guys like you that make this place laughable. We all just keep coming back to see what happens next.

This is priceless Harlan. thanks for the laugh.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Oh Dear. Skin doesn't like me. Pardon me if I don't lose a bunch of sleep over this.

I'm really concerned that someone with SIX years of real working experience thinks I'm "dim". If you want to see the "dim" guy, go into that fancy new bathroom that your good buddy built you and look in the mirror.

Love ya buddy. :P It is guys like you that make this place laughable. We all just keep coming back to see what happens next.
    Thee who drinks the dick spit first is usually the last.

Prank huh? OK.

No one asked his stupid ass to leave. Guess he had a little Harlan in him after all.
    Which "little" part of harlen did he have in him?? I thought he was a homophope
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz

Thee who drinks the dick spit first is usually the last.
    Are you challenging RG to a game of soggy biscuit?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

You can work all you want retail, it ain't going to make you any smarter. Or any less of a cock snorkeler. Maybe I'll open up some crappy retail chains and feel self important and pompous and complete as a human being. God would be proud of me then.

It's awesome that your greatest contribution to this site is insulting other members then pontificating on how much better a person you are than those you insult. Jesus loves you.

Any other threads you want to dig up in your attempt to feel better about yourself? Really, eradicating lesbians and trying to use past posts to make half-assed efforts to shame other posters befits your moderator and good Christian role so well.

You can work all you want retail, it ain't going to make you any smarter. Or any less of a cock snorkeler. Maybe I'll open up some crappy retail chains and feel self important and pompous and complete as a human being. God would be proud of me then.

It's awesome that your greatest contribution to this site is insulting other members then pontificating on how much better a person you are than those you insult. Jesus loves you.

Any other threads you want to dig up in your attempt to feel better about yourself? Really, eradicating lesbians and trying to use past posts to make half-assed efforts to shame other posters befits your moderator and good Christian role so well.
    I hope, in some strange way, that this thread is therapudic for you and helps you deal with whatever inadequacies you are feeling.

You referred to past threads and you know why I said what I said. I made my point and moved on. I illustrated your level of "expertise" in making the determination you made, and then explained why I didn't put much stock into it. I believe I was correct in my statement of your "years of experience".

As I recall you stated that you didn't have "much of a resume" because you've had one job since college and that lasted six years. I take that to mean that you worked a few years out of college and then supported your wife through law school and then stopped working.... If I'm wrong, please correct me. I don't wish to unfairly judge you, nor to further minimize your experience.

Sometimes you just need to accept where your experience lies. You are not the best judge to determine whether someone is "dim". You should stick to your strengths, like evaluating playstation 3 games, or better, creating the perfect x-rated spaghetti recipe. Those are skills I simply do not have, nor am even striving to achieve.

You might end up with an edgy food network special. After all Guy Fieri has to retire at some point. You'll probably have to give up your extreme lesbian/gay love, but hey we all have to sacrifice in some way to make a living.

Soggy Biscuit

1. soggy biscuit

A male masturbating game. Contestants all jack off onto a digestive biscuit.whoever shoots his load first onto the biscuit is deemed the winner! The loser.... eats the biscuit

Oh man, what a night! we played soggy biscuit again, Atkins came straightaway and I had to eat the cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

I think Skin will end up eating the biscuit. Retail seems pretty excited. In fact, I'm willing to put $50 on it.

Retail and Skin should fight this one out in a more appropriate location - like at Chuck E. Cheese.

Sometimes you just need to accept where your experience lies. You are not the best judge to determine whether someone is "dim".
    I know a lot of smart people. And a lot of dim ones. You fall on the latter part of the scale. That and you're an asshole. Heck of a combination. Jesus loves all his dim creatures though, so fear not.

On a related note, why do people find the notion of vampires drinking one bodily fluid romantic and erotic while they see homos eating a biscuit sodden in another bodily fluid as horrendous? Others even find similar notions religious and kneel down weekly for it.

? HOFer
    I'd say the dim one is Skin. I remember last year about this time when he was explaining how tough his life is, meanwhile bragging about how great his new blu-ray player looked, and was a key contributor in the video game thread. Talked about how he earned the ten minutes a day to break away and spend it on this site (I'd guess it's closer to 45 minutes to an hour for the skinster).

Must be nice to marry a rich girl. I still suspects she dumps him eventually. That, or she's an uggo.

Can you feel the love?

It doesn't take long for any thread around here to turn south.

Spouses should be off limits.

this thread makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out

Spouses should be off limits.
    Giggidy giggidy!
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Must be nice to marry a rich girl. I still suspects she dumps him eventually. That, or she's an uggo.
    Partial, the next time we meet face to face, insult my family.