Thread: Financial Planning

Financial Planning

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.
    One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
    Her natural beauty took his breath away.
    'I may look like just an ordinary man,' he said to her, but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit $65 million.'
    Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

Ha ha....the way things have been going that's really not a bad start for a 2009 financial thread.

Nicely done!
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    Nicely done!
    It came from one of those forwarded emails I got today......I was too lazy to photobucket the photo that came with it (you guys can use your imagination).........tall, beautiful blond leaning up against a Lamborghini....

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    Nicely done!
    It came from one of those forwarded emails I got today......I was too lazy to photobucket the photo that came with it (you guys can use your imagination).........tall, beautiful blond leaning up against a Lamborghini....
    We are pretty good with our imaginations.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Ha ha....the way things have been going that's really not a bad start for a 2009 financial thread.
    So is it time to buy apple yet? I bought some intel today as well as some BA just because it was so cheap and figured if were going to bail the fuckers out I may as well try and make some money....but I'm afraid to pull the trigger on apple..still at $80 and feeling it may go lower yet.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    So is it time to buy apple yet? I bought some intel today as well as some BA just because it was so cheap and figured if were going to bail the fuckers out I may as well try and make some money....but I'm afraid to pull the trigger on apple..still at $80 and feeling it may go lower yet.
    Wait until Steve Jobs gets his pancreas removed, then buy.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Wait until Steve Jobs gets his pancreas removed, then buy.
    According to Gex Steve Jobs is simply one of those guys who can easily be replaced.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Apple seems to have stabilized somewhat....of course if Jobs dies the