Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: The real lost thread!!!!!!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    Anyone here still watching this show?
    Last night's episode may have been the best ever. The "redemption" of Ben.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan
    I believe there's gonna be hell to pay for Ben double crossing "Locke" and not joining him and his followers.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan
    I believe there's gonna be hell to pay for Ben double crossing "Locke" and not joining him and his followers.
    I think Ben may be one the Canidates only because Locke told him he could be in charge of the Island.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

WE VANT ANSWERS NOW!!
    Baah

Just a few episodes left and they have answered a few questions, but so many more to go.
    They could prolly stop with the side story filler shit and just stick to the island and all its mysteries for the last 4 shows......but they wont
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Just a few episodes left and they have answered a few questions, but so many more to go.
    They could prolly stop with the side story filler shit and just stick to the island and all its mysteries for the last 4 shows......but they wont
    no doubt. the side stories are my least favorite part of the show

got a feeling you're going to see the finale and those side stories will tie massivley into things, to the point that you'll have to see them again. have a sneaking suspicion they are not going to give all the answers. they almost seem relegated into just letting us know the guy in black needs to be stopped, one of the candidates will be there to pick up the slack once its over, and they need to get that alterante reality tied up..which desmond is doing as we speak. i am getting ready to be disapointed in how they finish it off after all they have introduced over all the seasons.

So is Smokey Jacob's brother or is it something from the lighted tunnel?
    I'm pretty sure its Jacob's brother but was doing some reading on the forums and it got me wondering?
    Baah

good question gex

i think its something from the lighted tunnel that jumped into the dead brother (could it be the smoke monster itself that can take over others bodies?), the same thing that jumps into jacks dad later and then locke

i'm thinking he convinced jacob that he was still alive and manipulated him for many years to come

it was very interesting to see that the brother wasn't originally a bad guy at all, but a good person who was curious and emotional

i gotta say, this weeks episode was one of my favorites

I'm so pissed off right now. I just finished the finale..and I'm not going to ruin it for everyone...but what the hell just happened? Six years of questions leads to more f****** questions!

i loved it, but it did lead to a lot more questions

but would you really want lost to answer everything?

Quote Originally Posted by red
    i loved it, but it did lead to a lot more questions

but would you really want lost to answer everything?
    It didn't answer alot........SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT READ ON IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED FINALE!..........................

Red...what did you make of it? When the light went out...Locke and Jack could be killed by one another...or anyone else for that matter. That was ok...but I thought Locke got killed off too quick. What happened to the island in the end? Did it sink? How did Hugo and Ben die? It never showed. Why did Ben not go into the church? Was he going to hell? Everyone in the church in the end...were they leaving to go to heaven? Were they dead since the beginning of Season one when the plane crashed? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!

Senior Rat Veteran TravisWilliams23's Avatar
    Agree there are too many unanswered questions.

Walt seemed to be a very important character in season 1.
    Why no closure on him?

Throughout most of the show, Sayid had the hots for Nadia.
    How comes he ends up with Shannon?

Bad guy - man in black - Locke got killed way too easily.

How does the Dharma initiative tie into all of this?

I could go on and on but what's the use.

I enjoyed the 6 year run but the ending sucked big time. IMO

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Best Series finally ever.

I understand that some of the questions on this show were not answered, but I don't think they needed to be.

The bottom line, Jack saved the Island, so the Island was safe, and all the lost connections, the connections and characters that made the show so damn good were back together again.

It all made sense in the end

Quote Originally Posted by TravisWilliams23
    Agree there are too many unanswered questions.

Walt seemed to be a very important character in season 1.
    Why no closure on him?
    because walt was easily the worst character on the show. that's the big mystery IMO from the final. why are some there and others are missing. why are people like abby and juliette there (who were not on the plane), yet others like echo, walt and his dad were not there.

Throughout most of the show, Sayid had the hots for Nadia.
    How comes he ends up with Shannon?
    sayid moved on from nadia on the island by falling in love with shannon in the first or second season. it made perfect sense to me

Bad guy - man in black - Locke got killed way too easily.
    nah, him and jack had both become mortal, MIB was about to kill jack when kate saved the day. at least MIB was able to put up a fight, jacob died way too easy IMO

How does the Dharma initiative tie into all of this?
    they were there trying to figure out why the island was there and what its power was.

I could go on and on but what's the use.

I enjoyed the 6 year run but the ending sucked big time. IMO
    at first, when jack died, i thought it was all some weird dream and that they all died in the crash. but then i slept on it. what happened on the island was real. what happened in that alternate dimension was some sort of afterlife.

another thing i picked up was that hurley and ben ran the island for quite awhile after jack died. thats was my big tip that they didn't die in the crash.

i don't know everything. i did love the ending though. we're left with a lot of questions that are going to stay with us for a long time.

the show is allowing us to think about and draw our own conclusions

the one thing that really pissed me off was the massive amount of commercials. abc milked every last dime out of this episode

the show lasted two and a half hours. however the show was only 1:4 long, that leave 45 minutes worth of commercials. 5 minutes of commercials after every 10 minutes of show seemed way too much and to me, really killed the flow of the show

I'm really going to miss the show!!!!

I was late following the show....one of those that rented the first seasons to get caught up. Glad I did and it didn't take long to get hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    I'm really going to miss the show!!!!

I was late following the show....one of those that rented the first seasons to get caught up. Glad I did and it didn't take long to get hooked.
    i was the exact same way

i rented season one at the video store because i couldn't find anything else to watch.

i always thought it was a "more" scripted version of survivor

i was hooked about 10 minutes into the first episode

Aside from football and hockey the only show I watched was LOST, and both my wife and I were sadly addicted.
    I would have liked more answers heading into the finale, but the finale was almost perfect.
    I bought all the previous seasons, so now that we know the big picture it will be fun to go back and watch from the start again.

As an aside, did anyone else notice in the 2 hour recap that every season except season 2 was mentioned? I think they did not want to bring up most of the characters from the tail section.