Quote Originally Posted by Partial
Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
I don't practice any of this silly shit, and I'm 62 years old also (3 months away) and look like I'm 40.

I practice tennis, golf, swimming, jogging (I had given it up because of boredom, but having an IPOD has brought me a resurgence of jogging), and lots and lots of sex.

I eat whatever I damn well please--greasy hamburger, tons of ice cream, lots of non-diet pop, no vegetables, nothing whatsoever that's "lite", fat-free, sugar-free, etc., and I'm healthy as a horse.

There's a lot of bogus propaganda going around about what is and isn't good for you. Much of it results in sacrificing enjoyment of life--which is something far more important than "eating right" or taking or doing weird stuff just because it's the latest fad.

I'm not denying that there are certain medical conditions that really do benefit from real medication, but it is after-the-fact stuff like blood pressure drugs--the only thing I do take, not all this off-the-wall usually phony preventative stuff.
You are healthy as a horse, but you have high blood pressure.
Like a high-strung thoroughbred.
More like an old nag ready to be made into glue.

The fact that you declare yourself healthy despite high blood pressure..and a diet that contributes to it only proves how ridiculous you are.
Dude, you're whack. What are the numbers on 60 somethings with high blood pressure? Pretty high. All in all he's in great shape and sounds like he's enjoying life. I'd say that's pretty healthy to me.
Whack? LOL

The issue isn't the number of 60 somethings that have high blood pressure, it is the fact that he declares himself healthy and has a diet that contributes to high blood pressure. That is plain stupidity.

BTW, your idiotness...about 1/3 of americans have high blood pressure (20 years or older) and it affects blacks way more than whites..percentage wise.

As for your opinion...it means nothing. Remind us again of the 7 things you know about...none of which were health...as witnessed by your fatness.