View Poll Results: How even do u have sex with your spouce per week?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • None

5 14.29%
  • 1 times

4 11.43%
  • 2 times

8 22.86%
  • 3 times

5 14.29%
  • 4 times

2 5.71%
  • 5 times

4 11.43%
  • 6 or 7 times

7 20.00%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How Often Do You Have Sex with Your Wife/Husband per week?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Tank, what goes on in my bedroom is no more your business than what goes on in yours is my business. What I can tell you is that I've been married a LONG time and my marriage is healthy.
    Sex is the most important aspect of marriage, in theory, because when it gets dull, thats when couple becomes dishonest, and if they cant handle living in such a state of dishonestly, they break up.
    Generally that is a true statement Tank.

When you get to be about 35-40 years of age you will be tested with something in a male called - Mid Life Crisis.Read all you can on that topic,Tank. That is the single BEST gift I could give to you. I recommend also, the book - PASSAGES by I believe, Gail Sheey.

Understanding Men's Passages - is a good book to read, to grasp the basic developmental stages that men go through in life.

Before real love lies infatuation, an enamoured emotion of the close relationship you may develop with a woman. Give yourself time to examine that period in a romance.

Always after that, go with your guts. Gut instinct is a solid guide towords truth.

You may be the primary bread winner, and normally if that is the case you have to be properly educated and financially set to tackle the biggest punt to a failed marriage. Economic difficulties. Get your education and have fun.Get yourself setup financialy and emotionally in maturity, before even considering marriage.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    So your not a robot?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    So your not a robot?
    A now happy robot for 40 hours a week. It sure beats babysitting 2 kids all day.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27
    Tank, what goes on in my bedroom is no more your business than what goes on in yours is my business. What I can tell you is that I've been married a LONG time and my marriage is healthy.
    Sex is the most important aspect of marriage, in theory, because when it gets dull, thats when couple becomes dishonest, and if they cant handle living in such a state of dishonestly, they break up.
    Generally that is a true statement Tank.

When you get to be about 35-40 years of age you will be tested with something in a male caled - Mid Life Crisis.Read all you can on that topic,Tank. That is the single BEST gift I could give to you. I recommend also, the book - PASSAGES by I believe Gail Sheey. Understanding Men's Passages - is a good book to read, to grasp the basic developmental stages that men go through in life.

Before real love lies infatuation, an enamoured emotion of the close relationship you may develop with a woman. Give yourself time to examine that period in a romance.

Always after that go with your guts. Gut instinct is a solid guide towords truth.
    You may be the primary bread winner, and normally if that is the case you have to be properly educated and financially set to tackle the biggest punt to a failed marriage. Economic difficulties. Get your education and have fun.Get yourself setup financialy and emotionally in maturity, before even considering marriage.
    Wise words, WB.

So your not a robot?
    A now happy robot for 40 hours a week. It sure beats babysitting 2 kids all day.
    And the next thing you know, you're a republican, trying to save an extra 4 dollars on your taxes.

So your not a robot?
    When they're your own kids, it's never babysitting.

You beat me to it.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

And the next thing you know, you're a republican, trying to save an extra 4 dollars on your taxes.
    Again, 24% of my check last week went to Uncle Sam. I had no problem with it. Saved me time from contributing to a liberal charity directly. I am a liberal.

Again, 24% of my check last week went to Uncle Sam. I had no problem with it. Saved me time from contributing to a liberal charity directly. I am a liberal.
    Well, thanks for supporting the war effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    What is it called then? When you are a male and you stay at home day watching the kids, you are basically babysitty. When the mother watches the kids all day, its called motherhood. When the father does that, its called babysitting.

No, it's called parenthood. One day you may find yourself doing it.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Did 24% of Dad's "borrowed" 3 grand go to charity?

Well, thanks for supporting the war effort.
    I am not alone. Millions of other liberals are subjected to such taxation. Its the Republicans fault for voting Bush as president.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    What is it called then? When you are a male and you stay at home day watching the kids, you are basically babysitty. When the mother watches the kids all day, its called motherhood. When the father does that, its called babysitting.
    You might be a liberal, but you are certainly a sexist.

Wrong. I am calling you a pussy for having 2 kids and doing nothing to provide for them. You are just like Peg Bundy.

YOu are the head of household.

You are just like Peg Bundy.

goddamn, that's funny!

How is caring for them doing nothing to provide for them? Have you not read the studies about the benefits of paternal interaction for children?

Have you not read the studies about the benefits of paternal interaction for children?
    Have you not seen "Married with Children"?

Do I need to make a vet appointment for you?

Wrong. I am calling you a pussy for having 2 kids and doing nothing to provide for them. You are just like Peg Bundy.

YOu are the head of household.
    You certainly are sexist tank. Not too long ago in the financial thread you commented that I am able to save for retirement and buy a house because of robbing my ex with child support. You couldn't be more wrong and you ARE sexist.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a stay at home Dad.