Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
Valentines Day

Who made up this day ? Dam Capitalist Floral Pigs.

When is sports day ? Every Sunday in fall, March Madness, the All Star Game, The World Series, the World Cup...

Dude's day ? Father's Day, (and V Day is supposed to go both ways) and every holiday where your wife works her ass off to feed you and make things nice for you while you watch the Lions lose.

Are guys suppose to feel better about themselves when they take their other shopping and rewarded later ? Do girls feel better when they get flowers due to this dang Holiday when they know their men feel obligated to get them ? Use more imagination and you won't be stuck at the florist. I've NEVER gotten flowers on VDay.

Do girls know guys are often complaining while in line at the Floral store to by the V day gift while ridiculing this Holiday ? Yes
Do girls know we all do that ? Yes
Do girls chat after joking about what a sham this is ? No. We know that if there were no holiday OBLIGATING you to make some display, said display would never come, leading to resentment and the feeling of being unappreciated and unloved.

Inquiring Minds want to know. I hope that helps. If you want to konw what an absolute lack of romance and attention can do to a relationship, please see my divorce papers...
[/i]