Page 1 of 188 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Blog Entries

OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Post any random musings, stories, or thoughts. This thread takes no direction and is meant to be a collection of unorganized choatic thoughts and stories about nothing in particular.

Last week I want to church and took my two daughters. I always let them know I'll ask them what the sermon was about.

I asked the five year old and she replied

"JOHN GOT SWALLOWED BY A WHALE

(she meant Jonas)

I asked her what she learned from that and she replied

"DON'T JUMP OFF THE BOAT INTO THE OCEAN WITHOUT A LIFE JACKET"
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    My laptop is possessed; it's a Dell and I've had it for less than a year

Whenever I type long sentences..the cursor randomly jumps back a few lines.....I'm not accidentally hitting the enter bar or the touchpad.

Anybody see any fixes for this ? Maybe it'a a feature of VISTA ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries

Punta Cana

Punta Cana Great Place; highly recommend it.

I've been working 60hrs a week and need a vacation.

Last time in Puntc Canta we found a tanning spot in between about
    six European gals; all in G strings and tanning topless.

One definite model. I called her the Czech.

My wife agreed to tan in the same spot every day;
    we called it my circle of friends.

Althogh none of them spoke the same language as me all was good in the world

I'll try to help get your thread going. As to your computer problems, you could install open office. If you could duplicate the problem there, it would point to the machine or operating system as the source of the problem.

If not, then it points to your Microsoft Word installation as the likely source of the problem.

I've never been to Punta Cana, though I have friends that have gone. was told it was beautiful and relatively inexpensive.

I'm working on planning an inexpensive trip to London right now. With the pound at it's lowest levels related to the dollar in recent memory, I'm thinking that this just might be the time for a leisure trip.

Besides winter has stunk here and I need a vacation. My 10 days in Seattle was nice, but not the vacation I was looking for.

? HOFer

Re: Punta Cana

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Punta Cana Great Place; highly recommend it.

I've been working 60hrs a week and need a vacation.

Last time in Puntc Canta we found a tanning spot in between about
    six European gals; all in G strings and tanning topless.

One definite model. I called her the Czech.

My wife agreed to tan in the same spot every day;
    we called it my circle of friends.

Althogh none of them spoke the same language as me all was good in the world
    That sounds pretty great! I would love to head somewhere tropical and warm sometime over the next few years.

Your wife seems like a cool chick, Bretsky!

RG, my boss was just telling me that one can travel to iceland for pennies on the dollar these days. Ever consider that? I have no idea if what he says has any validity, but he's a pretty smart guy.

I cry at night.

Whenever I type long sentences..the cursor randomly jumps back a few lines.....I'm not accidentally hitting the enter bar or the touchpad.

Touch Freeze. Google and download it. It will solve your problems. It took us a couple weeks to figure it out, but since then occurrences of the jumping cursor have been limited to about once ever 3 months. Turns out that even the vibration from typing can affect certain touchpads - like yours.

http://download-free.programas-grati...h-Freeze-1.0.2
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I feel sad for Bretsky. His thread isn't getting a lot of love.

I'm feeling grumpy today.

I feel sad for Harvey because he feels sad for Bretsky.

What happened to the Romper Room? It was so gay and festive before the assholes were kicked out.

This is all sounding like a Seinfeld episode.

Blog Entries
    Today I watched Madagascar 2 with the kids. Bought it on DVD and paid an extra $8 for the 2nd mini DVD for the penguin special.

Madagascar was solid
    The Penguin DVD sucked; don't spend the extra $7

Dumb people learn from their own mistakes
    Smart people learn from the mistakes of others; be a smart person

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

Touch Freeze. Google and download it. It will solve your problems. It took us a couple weeks to figure it out, but since then occurrences of the jumping cursor have been limited to about once ever 3 months. Turns out that even the vibration from typing can affect certain touchpads - like yours.

http://download-free.programas-grati...h-Freeze-1.0.2

Thank You SB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland

I don't understand why people feel the need to put up the middle finger and talk through a window when they are unhappy with my driving ability.

So I pulled out in front of somebody. Do they think I can hear them through the window. Do they think the middle finger inflicts pain on my jugs ?

On my job my strategy is to kill customers with kindness even if they are rude

When somebody flips me off and speaks through the window I typically give them the peace sign or wave and smile at them.

I don't understand why people feel the need to put up the middle finger and talk through a window when they are unhappy with my driving ability.

So I pulled out in front of somebody. Do they think I can hear them through the window. Do they think the middle finger inflicts pain on my jugs ?

When somebody flips me off and speaks through the window I typically give them the peace sign or wave and smile at them.
    You did write for Seinfeld in your other life, didn't you?

Blog Entries

You did write for Seinfeld in your other life, didn't you?

I think I could have; I have a lot of the same thought of Seinfeld in his show

Shamwow; my wife got a few for Xmas and they work pretty good

My daughter got her driver's permit today I took her out twice today to drive....she's addicted...lol She did very well.

Volunteered to work at my son's Little League player placement/draft today. It's fun to watch, but unfortunately I was selling practice pants and didn't get to watch. ....and I really didn't expect to be there 5 hours!

Today was my first day working out at the gym and I think I over-did it a bit....I'm in a lil pain tonight....lol Got a really good deal, partially due to my job and also adding on to a friend's membership. Only $21 a month!

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    My daughter got her driver's permit today I took her out twice today to drive....she's addicted...lol She did very well.

Volunteered to work at my son's Little League player placement/draft today. It's fun to watch, but unfortunately I was selling practice pants and didn't get to watch. ....and I really didn't expect to be there 5 hours!

Today was my first day working out at the gym and I think I over-did it a bit....I'm in a lil pain tonight....lol Got a really good deal, partially due to my job and also adding on to a friend's membership. Only $21 a month!
    I remember those days.....of kids learning to drive and then getting their license.......we were never without milk and bread in the house

Joining the gym........good for you. I ordered gardening supplies today....and come this spring, am going to wish I had joined a gym.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007

awesome on the driving part ! I'm thinking in a few years I will set up a batting cage in my back yard with a jugs machine.

I need to start working out to get back into shape

I ordered gardening supplies today....and come this spring, am going to wish I had joined a gym.
    I wish I had more of a green thumb...or knack for gardening. My indoor plants do well, but as for landscaping stuff, I have no imagination and it seems everything I try, as soon as I finish I find out some reason I shouldn't have planted what I did where I did.

Blog Entries
    Tomorrow is my sons first birthday

Exactly one year ago tonight I took my wife out for a dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and we pondered how our life was going to change with either our third girl or our first boy.

I sat in the dark pondering the night before; wishes were answered. Funny how life can change so drastically