Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Blog Entries
    I got my first parking ticket of the year today; Dam tire marking puke

Parked right outside of my office; 90 minute slot.

I was there for about two hours and was geting up to go.

Took one more phone call for 10 minutes; about five minutes later a couple bank employees were pointing at me, laughing and imitating a cop writing out a ticket.

And the call was a shitty one to boot
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    I SUPPORT open breast feeding in public; Freedom at last, freedom at last
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    I am sorry to say this 007 but if they are going to little middle school dances they are grinding all over each other. The other week at a middle school dance in our area two kids were issued tickets by a police officer for getting too jiggy with it. Now kids have to get permission slips signed by parents letting parents know that students caught "grinding" will be ticketed and possibly suspended from school.

LOL well, looks like the big guy upstairs is on my side!!!!

Since he's had this g/f there have been 2 school dances canceled due to the weather!!! One remaining this school year.

I'm thinking once baseball season gets rolling she will be the last thing on his mind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    I am sorry to say this 007 but if they are going to little middle school dances they are grinding all over each other. The other week at a middle school dance in our area two kids were issued tickets by a police officer for getting too jiggy with it. Now kids have to get permission slips signed by parents letting parents know that students caught "grinding" will be ticketed and possibly suspended from school.

LOL well, looks like the big guy upstairs is on my side!!!!

Since he's had this g/f there have been 2 school dances canceled due to the weather!!! One remaining this school year.

I'm thinking once baseball season gets rolling she will be the last thing on his mind.

that's my strategy................think baseball

Ideal stolen from the Naked Gun Movie

Don't stand behind me.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Blog Entries
    Bretsky is at the Tundra Lodge in GB this weekend with family and ponders how life changes when kids are in the hotel room

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Bretsky is at the Tundra Lodge in GB this weekend with family and ponders how life changes when kids are in the hotel room
    Just claim that you and mommy are just wresling

I opened a La Chouffe golden last night that basically exploded on me....it was champagne like in it's fervor. Tasty after it settled down though.

Blog Entries
    I let two cars go ahead of me through stop signs today. The good hearted thing to do. One gentleman gave me the wave and nod.

The chick, who was kind of hot, did not even acknowledge that I let her go ahead of her. Kind of like it was expected or that person always got what she want.

What is it with not giving the friendly nod, or wave, when a person does something nice for you.

I'd actaully like a wink, or a kiss blown my way, from a hottie.

BUT NO WAVE OR NOD ??

I need to ponder this and wonder if I will become an agressive stop sign flyer the next time a girl arrives shortly after me.

I'm upset over the NO WAVE

Next time you meet a hottie , just hurl.

"I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be."
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    Maybe chicks don't give the nod; maybe they feel they have immunity

Maybe they will come on here and blast me saying I should not expect that

Ah, the language of Women

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This sounds like some snotty, uppity, total approachable skank that would expect high priced meals on a regular basis and have you on a high maintenance program where she got all she wanted.

I say you are lucky she didnt say shit. Bitch wasn't good enough for you man.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Maybe its because you live in in the city. folks out in country always show appreciation.....except to you big city people

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Hey Whiskey, Just tried me a low carb Venom energy drink and if that shit didn't taste just like Rockstar then I am an Angry Mexican that runs an Internet Message Board

I hate everyone around me right now!

I feel like am a completely different person than I was three-four years ago.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Hey Whiskey, Just tried me a low carb Venom energy drink and if that shit didn't taste just like Rockstar then I am an Angry Mexican that runs an Internet Message Board
    are the "side effects" just as good? flourescent piss, good buzz, jitters, desire to bounce off the wall and blow something up?? ......maybe that last one is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD
    I hate everyone around me right now!
    PMS? :P

LOL some people are just too weird.

Nothing to do with anyone in this thread particularly..........just a comment.

Blog Entries
    chicks dig me

I'm ugly with charm; since all guys are ugly chicks dig the charm