Page 12 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

LOL

Killer clowns from outer space is on chiller right now. i've seen it one time in a hotel room was i was younger and laughed my ass off through the whole thing. i've always wanted to see it again, but i've never been able to find it anywhere

oh, happy days

Quote Originally Posted by red
    LOL

Killer clowns from outer space is on chiller right now. i've seen it one time in a hotel room was i was younger and laughed my ass off through the whole thing. i've always wanted to see it again, but i've never been able to find it anywhere

oh, happy days
    you must be really old.

:P

yup, i'm way old

the movie was only made in 88

grouch

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Hey Whiskey, Just tried me a low carb Venom energy drink and if that shit didn't taste just like Rockstar then I am an Angry Mexican that runs an Internet Message Board
    are the "side effects" just as good? flourescent piss, good buzz, jitters, desire to bounce off the wall and blow something up?? ......maybe that last one is just me.
    FUCK YA!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Random thoughts from Bretsky

The wife read an article by some genius (not me) that noted the best thing a gal can do for a headache is have an orgasm.

Bretsky noted he's been telling her that for over 12 years now

If women would listen to everything I say me thinks they'd be so so much smarter
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Actually, the best thing I've ever done for a headache is have a purring cat wrap himself around my head. Don't know why, but it works every time and fast too.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Actually, the best thing I've ever done for a headache is have a purring cat wrap himself around my head. Don't know why, but it works every time and fast too.

I can already see you do not have the potential to get "so much smarter"
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I started out smarter than you so there's really no need...

Seriously. I'm trying to teach the kitten to sleep on my head. I soooooo miss that remedy.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Just hope you don't sneeze or make a sudden movement....then the claws come out in your face and that fuckin cat poison that's in their claws gets injected in your head and stings like a thousand bees...you need to rethink that.

i heard the best way to get rid of a headache is to massage the area between your thumb and pointer finger

with your other hand, not some other body part. perverts

i tried it once, and it seemed to work. but then i forgot about it until just now

I don't know. I had that cat for like 9 years and it was never an issue.

What the hell kinda cats are you hanging out with? Cat poison?

Blog Entries
    I started out smarter than you so there's really no need...

Seriously. I'm trying to teach the kitten to sleep on my head. I soooooo miss that remedy.

It's alright; that fuzzy furball has sucked your brain cells out of your head and let them float away

Cats....yuk

I don't know. I had that cat for like 9 years and it was never an issue.

What the hell kinda cats are you hanging out with? Cat poison?
    You know what I mean. A cat's claw hurts like hell...sometimes like a bee sting so those sum bitches have some kind of poison or something.

Blog Entries
    i heard the best way to get rid of a headache is to massage the area between your thumb and pointer finger

i tried it once, and it seemed to work. but then i forgot about it until just now

Not for a chick

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

Not for a chick
    If I do it with my other hand...it feels like someone else is doing it. Oh wait....nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

Not for a chick
    If I do it with my other hand...it feels like someone else is doing it. Oh wait....nevermind.
    lol

We had a vet once who did acupuncture on cows. She practiced on us though, and the easiest spot for her to stick a needle in was where you're talking about. It had a very relaxing feeling to it.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I'm considering replacing the start-up screen of my wife's magellan gps with a picture of myself... naked. How awesome would that be?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I'm considering replacing the start-up screen of my wife's magellan gps with a picture of myself... naked. How awesome would that be?
    Do it.....even if she uses it on business trips where associates might see. Hell...do it for that reason alone.