Page 178 of 181 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 3744

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    NASA's space twin experiment ends in horrible head growth for Scott Kelly.

NASA Kennedy Space Center, FL, August 15, 2019

Nasa announced the results of their twin study following a year in space for astronaut Scott Kelly. Kelly's twin brother remained on the earth as a control. While NASA focused on gene expression and cognitive functions (both which favored the Earthbound twin), they overlooked the massive 8% increase in head size for the Space-living Kelly.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/08/14...dern-medicine/

"Just look at the size of that melon!" exclaimed brother Mark upon seeing Scott return from the recovery vessel. Kelly's head is now 8% larger than his brother. Researchers are also trying to determine why the space-faring brother can no long gown hair anywhere on his body. "Don't bother," Said Scott, "I hate shaving anyway."
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Most days now I shower after work.

I recently read Ray Dalio's Principles, and I loved it. You might love it too.

The Cars frontman Ric Ocasek found dead in Manhattan townhouse https://trib.al/N0nCY6F

It's always much less likely that someone is 'found alive' wherever they're found. Or at least it's not widely reported.

RIP Ric, those were five fantastic albums (well, two two fantastic and three good).

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    The Cars frontman Ric Ocasek found dead in Manhattan townhouse https://trib.al/N0nCY6F

It's always much less likely that someone is 'found alive' wherever they're found. Or at least it's not widely reported.

RIP Ric, those were five fantastic albums (well, two two fantastic and three good).
    I'm 25 songs deep into the You Tube channel and still haven't heard a dud. Never my favorite band, but man were they good at making a pop record.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'm 25 songs deep into the You Tube channel and still haven't heard a dud. Never my favorite band, but man were they good at making a pop record.
    Ric Ocasic was 75. Dude was a hero:

I used Cars songs for almost every different running workout in high school and college. Long slow distance "Bye Bye Love" "Moving in Stereo" what they now call tempo runs "Gimmie some slack" (and almost anything off Panorama) and race pace intervals, half mile and mile competitions: "Getting Through" "Don't cha stop" and "Candy-O." I still pace to the Cars and Blondie. Ric was the weird quirky guy and Benjamin Orr was the 'smolder guy" lol. Enough random thought. Wait, one more:

Lot of great songs on those albums, but PB, if you get to "This could be Love" on the 'Shake it up" album, be prepared for the crazy synth solo. Shocking.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1177246449039499267

Saturday morning cartoons lied to me...

It’s all I can do.

That was the song that got me running everyday while going through my divorce. Got me in the best shape of my life.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Kenya's Eliud Kipchoge becomes first person to shatter 2-hour marathon barrier

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/kenya...rathon-barrier

wow

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    A 4:33 per mile pace? Holy shit!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    A 4:33 per mile pace? Holy shit!
    Yeah no kidding right? My PR in high school was 4:45. 4:33 is “I can’t comprehend pace.” Plus the guy wasn’t even winded at the end. He’s a machine!

Insane...but an asterisk next to it though.
    C.H.U.D.

This twitter account is kinda funny:

https://twitter.com/BrimleyLine

"Brimley/Cocoon Line

@BrimleyLine
    Follow Follow @BrimleyLine
    More
    Born Feb. 11, 1969, 'Friends' and film star Jennifer Aniston is 18,530 days old today, matching the age of Wilford Brimley on the day 'Cocoon' was released. Congrats, Jennifer. You've reached the Brimley/Cocoon Line."

UPDATE: “The veteran driver is fully alert and walking around”

Ryan Newman’s team shares this photo of the driver at Halifax Health with an amazing update. #Daytona500

Newman also said: "Once I get out of here I am finding the fucker who rear-ended me and I'm going to beat the living hell out of him with an aluminum bat."

I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy.

Every book is a children's book if the kid can read!

I bought a scratch-off ticket, but then I accidentally spilled some cortizone cream on it, so it did not need to be scratched.

-mitch hedberg

Blog Entries
    Mowed lawn today; shopping for the fam; visited mom. I feel like the day was a success. Now tomorrow, I'm not doing shit and I'm going to strive to fail
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Life advice from Scott Adams:
    @ScottAdamsSays

happiness formula is practical (and brief):

1. Eat right
    2. Exercise
    3. Get enough sleep
    4. Imagine an incredible future
    5. Do things you can steadily improve at
    6. Help others
    7. Reduce daily decisions to routine

Everyone who follows these steps to success does well.

1. Focus on useful education
    2. Stay out of legal trouble
    3. Stay away from drugs
    4. Don't become a parent too soon
    5. Build a talent stack
    6. Be "useful" to others
    7. Favor systems over goals
    8. Learn basic risk management

Blog Entries
    I make good money; my wife has a non profit business. She has a nice auto. I drive a piece of shit.

I'm pondering buying a used Pilot. Any thoughts ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?