Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 3744

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Do you think that will impact expensive houses too? Personally - I am pretty frustrated with all of the stimulus continuing and all of the protections in place and the state of the market. We really would like to buy a new house but the market is just too hot and too fast moving for a very methodical person like me. I understand why they're there, but the housing market is too hot right now. Not a political post just stating a fact.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/29/home...ller-says.html
    Of course it will pendejo. Try this. Find house you like that sold in 2007 then check same ones or comparable in same area in the year 2010-13. Not foreclosures just normal sales. Due to the foreclosure market they had to sell much cheaper. My bet would be that it won’t be as bad as then but will come back to normal quite a bit.

Blog Entries
    And you can’t fuck with cash buyers, they will always win.

Blog Entries
    KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY SUCKS
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Man this inflation shit is fucking with me. Is everything going to get expensive as hell? Makes you wonder if the smart play isn't getting a massive loan at a low interest rate now and buying a large house.

We went and saw Hamilton two Sunday's ago. It was fantastic and I am obsessed. It is so good, check it out on Disney plus if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    KNEE REPLACEMENT SURGERY SUCKS
    Oh shit man. Get well soon. Lesbian hot tub time after that is healed.
    C.H.U.D.

Man this inflation shit is fucking with me. Is everything going to get expensive as hell? Makes you wonder if the smart play isn't getting a massive loan at a low interest rate now and buying a large house.
    Interest rates are going to go up man...they have to so you may as well get it now like everyone else.
    C.H.U.D.

Look! A photo of a UFO watching Bigfoot riding the Loch Ness monster!

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Bretsky how are your knees?

Blog Entries
    not near 100% yet but seems to be getting a bit better each week. Thankfully the infection was wiped out before it spread. So on the mend; it's going to be a while til 100 percent though
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

We are in a giant housing bubble, aren't we? I know interest rates are low, but I see way too many 1M+ houses selling way too quickly in Pewaukee to be comfortable.

My wife and I are slow movers who that are very intentional and deliberate with our money. We have been considering jumping into a new house but boy, they all sell too fast, often times within 24 hours of listing. That, to me, is a recipe for a disaster and a lot of people are going to lose their shirts when a recession in the job market occurs.

I like being in control of the process, so I think a better fit for us is to wait for prices to come down a bit and interest rates to go up a bit so there's less people in the market.

Did you ever buy?

The suspense is killing me.

My recommendation: learn to make the addition yourself. Take your time. It shouldn't cost you more than 40k. I have the skills; it's just not that hard unless you are completely non-mechanically inclined. It'll sure be a project but very satisfying.

Not sure the prices will ever come back.

Blog Entries
    He is a pencil necked geek.

I didn't buy, no. Labor rates are high and it's tech nuclear winter. I am hoarding cash and figuring out next move. It is going to be a big ass addition if we do that. I don't have the skills or time for that.

Blog Entries
    Told you he was a pussy.

Blog Entries
    AITA?

My neighbor in front always use his blower to blow his leaves across the street pretty much in the front of my house. Am I the asshole for telling him today if he could pick them up or blow somewhere else? He claims that the cars run them over on the street crushing it into nothing! He has nice river rock in front of his house and I just have dirt. To me it comes down to a matter of respect to your neighbors. I could hear his dad in the background telling him that my front yard wasn

The single quote bit you Mad, lets get that sheeze fixed!!

Blog Entries
    I believe I fixed the setting so report any new occurrences here.

I got snipped on Thursday. It was really weird having the doc do stuff to my balls but overall I have had virtually no pain, etc, just some extremely mild discomfort. Really looking forward to getting some booty on Tuesday at the 5 day mark.

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    I got snipped on Thursday. It was really weird having the doc do stuff to my balls but overall I have had virtually no pain, etc, just some extremely mild discomfort. Really looking forward to getting some booty on Tuesday at the 5 day mark.
    That sounds horrible!! I was supposed to get fixed 100 years ago, but the day I went in, my wife said she was pregnant..so I cancelled..

Culvers switching from Pepsi to Coke products. The best just got better.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen