Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

? HOFer

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    I was wondering the same thing

I want to buy one of those high end Goalrilla BB hoops; they run 1500-2G

Last year the basketball hoop turned into a front kitchen window
    Dont you Whiteys ever get shit bought or done on the under? I could find some dude to fix 007s ride and some guy to find a hoop like B wants here for $200 a pop if I get a good hook up. You need to make better connections.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker

Dont you Whiteys ever get shit bought or done on the under? I could find some dude to fix 007s ride and some guy to find a hoop like B wants here for $200 a pop if I get a good hook up. You need to make better connections.
    Find me a new Silverado for under $20,000 and we'll talk. I'm a Whitey that would get busted on my first attempt on the under. Although i do know a guy who...when he needs a new set of tires for his truck...he goes from car lot to car lot test driving a truck like his and takes it down the road and steals the spare and he repeats the process until he has a new set of tires.

Blog Entries

I''m limited in my connections on the under. I'm too legit.

OK, who can hook me up with this for a couple hundred under the table

http://www.basketballgoalstore.com/g...illa-pro-glass
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I drank a magnum of 1995 Blue Chimay with a few friends last week......amazing beer after all that time.

What's a magnum?

I'll get you a good hook up. Send your mechanic quick!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Brady James is getting tubes in his ears next week

Our doctor is hot
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Our doctor is hot
    Wow, that's a really young age for that....but it's better then seeing him suffer through earaches and being on antibiotics all the time. From someone who went through all that as a kid, there's nothing worse than an earache and when the doc used to use that machine to suction out the fluid when your ear was draining. After I had the tubes put in I never had another earache again. Hope it works for him.

Our doctor is hot
    What's his name?

:P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007

Our doctor is hot
    Wow, that's a really young age for that....but it's better then seeing him suffer through earaches and being on antibiotics all the time. From someone who went through all that as a kid, there's nothing worse than an earache and when the doc used to use that machine to suction out the fluid when your ear was draining. After I had the tubes put in I never had another earache again. Hope it works for him.

Co worker just had his baby get tubes also; he's had fluid in his ears through three different medicines. It's time

What's a magnum?
    http://www.chimay.com/en/chimay_blue_220.php

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    I drank a magnum of 1995 Blue Chimay with a few friends last week......amazing beer after all that time.
    some of those higher end belgians can stay great for a long time, like decades

they're almost like wine

god bless those wonderful monks

What's a magnum?

It says to serve at cellar temperature. Do you drink it like that? I just can't imagine drinking a warmish beer. Only way I like A (as in 1 or maybe 2) beer is on a hot day and the beer ICE cold.

What's a magnum?

It says to serve at cellar temperature. Do you drink it like that? I just can't imagine drinking a warmish beer. Only way I like A (as in 1 or maybe 2) beer is on a hot day and the beer ICE cold.
    its probably unlike any beer you've ever had before. totally different from what you probably think of as beer. i can't drink a bud or miller unless it's almost frozen too. but

those guys have been brewing beer for hundreds of years, they know what temp you should serve their beer at

? HOFer
    I made some bomb ass stir fry today. Cooked up a little chicken and some brown rice, then bought one package of roundy's frozen pepper stri fry, and one package of roundy's frozen broccoli stir fry, and cooked that all up good and sassy like.

Then, I threw in a TON of the crushed red pepper they have at pizza places for some spice.

I give it a solid 8.5/10. The entire feast cost about 10 bucks to make, and will net 4 meals easily, possibly 5. Stir fry isn't super filling, though.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by red
    What's a magnum?

its probably unlike any beer you've ever had before. totally different from what you probably think of as beer. i can't drink a bud or miller unless it's almost frozen too. but

those guys have been brewing beer for hundreds of years, they know what temp you should serve their beer at
    I don't think she's doubting it drunky, I think she's just commenting.

So, you come here often?

It's true though. I've never even tried a dark beer. Guess I should get out more.

I have been learning more about different kinds of tequila in margaritas though WHY O WHY do they have to be so bad for us though?

It's true though. I've never even tried a dark beer. Guess I should get out more.

I have been learning more about different kinds of tequila in margaritas though WHY O WHY do they have to be so bad for us though?
    I made 'steak and ale' pie tonight...........used Guniness Extra Stout. I wasn't even tempted to take a sip......good lord, it smelled bad !
    Tasted good in the pie tho.....

Have to try some - that weak ass 'wheat' beer that gets peddled is pretty poor. Don't get me wrong, on a hot day in the summer when I intend to knock back 10 or more, that's my choice. But for something nice with a meal, not a chance.

To start you on your enjoyment of the finer brews out there, may I suggest a warm *ahem* Guiness? It might seem overly strong at first, but bear through the first few sips and you'll start to enjoy it.

DO NOT drink Guiness cold. It's awful. And a lot of places will serve it that way.

You've also got a fair few local brews that are quite nice. Leiny's has a few worth trying. I haven't had their Dopplebock yet.

There was a case of stout I picked up a few years ago, and its name escapes me. Had a funny case, white and brown with no extravagent graphics, just the name of the beer. It had a sort of flip top I've never seen before that closed back up (wasn't glued). Anyone know what I might be talking about?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...