Page 51 of 188 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3744

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

She didn't like him?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    She didn't like him?
    She liked playing with him ....for a bit, but puppy didn't know when to stop. I def don't know A LOT about dogs but our Maggie has been having accidents in the house this weekend and she never does that. Don't know if it's nerves or what...but don't want that going on. Oh, and we use a kennel for our dog when we are at work/school. Puppy has never been in one and that was a nightmare and we never did get her in there this weekend.

The puppy is 8 months old (still considered a puppy, right?) and it's sad...he's so skinny and you can tell he hasn't been treated very well. I am so hoping a co-worker will take him. Have to make that call soon. Keep telling myself worst case the puppy goes to the Humane Society where it should get adopted quickly.....young, cute and pretty much housebroke. He didn't have any accidents in the house but is not good about letting us know he has to go.

Blog Entries
    Wireless network meltdown; it was all screwed up but 12 hours later after returning original new pc for another new pc it's all working.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Cheese & Beer Rat All-Pro MichiganPackerFan's Avatar
    I just "wasted" 2.5 hours at work catching up on Saturday-Sunday posts, when I need to be getting returns done as the tax season deadline approaches. Some of the back & forth personal bs i skipped. I can't wait for kickoff. Don't have time to grill up anything great, but leftovers, chips & cheese and some High Life I bought to support my WI heritage will do nicely.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganPackerFan
    I just "wasted" 2.5 hours at work catching up on Saturday-Sunday posts, when I need to be getting returns done as the tax season deadline approaches. Some of the back & forth personal bs i skipped. I can't wait for kickoff. Don't have time to grill up anything great, but leftovers, chips & cheese and some High Life I bought to support my WI heritage will do nicely.

Client called this morning and wants to drop his tax stuff on Saturday. I told him to get in here ASAP and he will be lucky to get it done. Way to procrastinate for 5 3/4 months and then dump it on me with 4 business days to finish.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan

Client called this morning and wants to drop his tax stuff on Saturday. I told him to get in here ASAP and he will be lucky to get it done. Way to procrastinate for 5 3/4 months and then dump it on me with 4 business days to finish.
    We have extra special discount rates for our clients who do this. Privately we call it the "Asshole Discount". Suffice it to say the last 4 days before each tax deadline was always very profitable. Since it is the same folks every year, and every deadline, they happily pay the bill, and we happily accomodate their schedule....

Two can play at that game.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan

We have extra special discount rates for our clients who do this. Privately we call it the "Asshole Discount". Suffice it to say the last 4 days before each tax deadline was always very profitable. Since it is the same folks every year, and every deadline, they happily pay the bill, and we happily accomodate their schedule....

Two can play at that game.
    I just do corporate now, so I'm wrapping up the state/federal project that got rolling in early June. Back when I did personal stuff that used to piss me off.

I'm chatting live with a helpful support person in India. Anyone have anything they want me to say?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I'm chatting live with a helpful support person in India. Anyone have anything they want me to say?

Maybe ask them if they like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Tell them Scott said Kashmir should belong to Pakistan. And I think the faucets in the Taj Mahal were kind of cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

Tell them Scott said Kashmir should belong to Pakistan. And I think the faucets in the Taj Mahal were kind of cheap.
    I gave him unfettered access to my computer to install software. Apparently I can't be trusted with such a monumental task. I was two seconds away from pulling up the brett favre picture in the GC, but he started mouse fighting me when I tried moving the cursor.

Ever have those mornings where it seems you just can't possibly consume enough caffeine to get you going? I mean a non-Monday. You feel like you need two pieces of scotch tape to keep your eyelids open. And of course one more piece for your nose to complete the funny face...

Ever have those mornings where it seems you just can't possibly consume enough caffeine to get you going? I mean a non-Monday. You feel like you need two pieces of scotch tape to keep your eyelids open. And of course one more piece for your nose to complete the funny face...
    2 Excedrin® Migraine and a 12 oz. Coke will cure almost anything.

The chances I'll ever buy an actual CD are slim to none, so I decided it's finally time to import the old CD collection onto the computer. What a pain in the ass this is going to be.

I got a flu shot this morning and now feel like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    My strategy, as always, is to encourage my co-workers to get a flu shot so they don't make me sick.

I'm not the least little bit afraid of needles. I'm afraid of weakened strains of viruses triggering biochemical reactions in my body.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    My strategy, as always, is to encourage my co-workers to get a flu shot so they don't make me sick.

I'm not the least little bit afraid of needles. I'm afraid of weakened strains of viruses triggering biochemical reactions in my body.
    The "virus" in your flu shot will be dead. No way you catch the flu from a flu shot. If you get it, you were exposed before the shot.

The chances I'll ever buy an actual CD are slim to none, so I decided it's finally time to import the old CD collection onto the computer. What a pain in the ass this is going to be.
    I have always thought that this would be a great business for a high school/college kid. Drop off a box of CDs and a computer for a few days and get it done.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    I have always thought that this would be a great business for a high school/college kid. Drop off a box of CDs and a computer for a few days and get it done.
    My 12 year old daughter took care of mine - and I gave her 20 iTunes songs for her troubles.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck