Page 52 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3744

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

After having a small glass of Lagavulin aged in Pedro Ximenez casks I feel much better. It's never to early for Lagavulin.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    After having a small glass of Lagavulin aged in Pedro Ximenez casks I feel much better. It's never to early for Lagavulin.
    I suppose that would do it for me too, if I knew what the hell you're talking about.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    I suppose that would do it for me too, if I knew what the hell you're talking about.
    http://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies...finish-whisky/

This is another Scotch I love......I have to hide it from the wife.

http://www.laphroaig.com/whiskies/25...ed=25_year_old

It's 82 degrees on a Friday night after the worst week. My son and his bud, who he hasn't seen in weeks, are on the swingset catching up. The dogs are running around the yard and the cat is sitting at the door seriously pissed that he's an indoor cat. People are eating their non-halal halal and it's no longer my problem. There's a wonderful breeze blowing. I think I can finally relax.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    It's 82 degrees on a Friday night after the worst week. My son and his bud, who he hasn't seen in weeks, are on the swingset catching up. The dogs are running around the yard and the cat is sitting at the door seriously pissed that he's an indoor cat. People are eating their non-halal halal and it's no longer my problem. There's a wonderful breeze blowing. I think I can finally relax.
    Let the damn cat out.

Let the damn cat out.
    I don't want him catching any non-halal birds.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Grab a cocktail and relax!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Grab a cocktail and relax!!
    Stellar idea! Just popped open a bottle of Spatlese--never had it before and it is wonderful!

There's a wonderful breeze blowing. I think I can finally relax.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRFZUB3NzGs
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

There's a wonderful breeze blowing. I think I can finally relax.
    I woke up to snow all over the yard. It is too early.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    The chances I'll ever buy an actual CD are slim to none, so I decided it's finally time to import the old CD collection onto the computer. What a pain in the ass this is going to be.
    I have always thought that this would be a great business for a high school/college kid. Drop off a box of CDs and a computer for a few days and get it done.

Or scanning pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    The chances I'll ever buy an actual CD are slim to none, so I decided it's finally time to import the old CD collection onto the computer. What a pain in the ass this is going to be.
    I have always thought that this would be a great business for a high school/college kid. Drop off a box of CDs and a computer for a few days and get it done.

Or scanning pictures.
    I think people do do that. Or they used to before people stopped buying CDs. That and now all you do is put the disc in and the software does the work for you. Music management software made it possible for even old people to burn CDs themselves without understanding what they were doing.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

? HOFer
    Midas to do brakes on car: Probably 400.

Pop and I doing them in an hour: 75 dollars for rotors and ceramic brake pads.

Win.

My car is 8 years old now and hasn't had a single problem as I run mobile 1 in it and it's a civic. I'm hoping that I can get 15 years out of it, then treat myself to a Honda Pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Midas to do brakes on car: Probably 400.

Pop and I doing them in an hour: 75 dollars for rotors and ceramic brake pads.

Partial's blood curdling screams when they fail coming down a hill - priceless.

I'm just kidding. We just had my truck done. The dealer wanted $400. Pep Boys wanted $300. So good for you for saving some loot.

People have repair work done at the dealer?

I had no idea.

Watching the Iowa/Michigan game.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Let the damn cat out.
    Remindsme of a story:

Two unmarried sisters shared a house together and lived a very sheltered life. They never entertained men or frequented places containing men. They frowned upon off-color humor or racy, scandalous talk, and they even made sure that their female cat stayed inside, safe from marauding tomcats.

And then one of the sisters met a man, fell in love, got married, and went on a honeymoon. After a liitle more than a week the other sister received a post card. It said:

Dear Sister,

Am having an amazing time. Will be home in another week.

PS: Let the damn cat out!
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Why the hell did we pay people not to work today?

So I could have an easy commute for once?

Why the hell did we pay people not to work today?
    Before it became politically incorrect, we used to celebrate the discovery of this country, even after we knew it was not historically accurate....