Page 53 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3744

Thread: OFFICIAL THREAD about "NOTHING"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    The chances I'll ever buy an actual CD are slim to none, so I decided it's finally time to import the old CD collection onto the computer. What a pain in the ass this is going to be.
    I have always thought that this would be a great business for a high school/college kid. Drop off a box of CDs and a computer for a few days and get it done.

Or scanning pictures.
    I think people do do that. Or they used to before people stopped buying CDs. That and now all you do is put the disc in and the software does the work for you. Music management software made it possible for even old people to burn CDs themselves without understanding what they were doing.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

? HOFer
    Midas to do brakes on car: Probably 400.

Pop and I doing them in an hour: 75 dollars for rotors and ceramic brake pads.

Win.

My car is 8 years old now and hasn't had a single problem as I run mobile 1 in it and it's a civic. I'm hoping that I can get 15 years out of it, then treat myself to a Honda Pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Midas to do brakes on car: Probably 400.

Pop and I doing them in an hour: 75 dollars for rotors and ceramic brake pads.

Partial's blood curdling screams when they fail coming down a hill - priceless.

I'm just kidding. We just had my truck done. The dealer wanted $400. Pep Boys wanted $300. So good for you for saving some loot.

People have repair work done at the dealer?

I had no idea.

Watching the Iowa/Michigan game.

GO HAWKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    It's 82 degrees on a Friday night after the worst week. My son and his bud, who he hasn't seen in weeks, are on the swingset catching up. The dogs are running around the yard and the cat is sitting at the door seriously pissed that he's an indoor cat. People are eating their non-halal halal and it's no longer my problem. There's a wonderful breeze blowing. I think I can finally relax.
    Let the damn cat out.
    Remindsme of a story:

Two unmarried sisters shared a house together and lived a very sheltered life. They never entertained men or frequented places containing men. They frowned upon off-color humor or racy, scandalous talk, and they even made sure that their female cat stayed inside, safe from marauding tomcats.

And then one of the sisters met a man, fell in love, got married, and went on a honeymoon. After a liitle more than a week the other sister received a post card. It said:

Dear Sister,

Am having an amazing time. Will be home in another week.

PS: Let the damn cat out!
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Why the hell did we pay people not to work today?

So I could have an easy commute for once?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Before it became politically incorrect, we used to celebrate the discovery of this country, even after we knew it was not historically accurate....

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    So I could have an easy commute for once?
    I would personally like to thank you and the rest of the mass transit crowd. Your energy conservation leaves enough fuel for me to continue to drive to work by myself. I'm very grateful. Thank you so much.

It's actually faster. Except maybe for today. I probably could have used the drive too.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Before it became politically incorrect, we used to celebrate the discovery of this country, even after we knew it was not historically accurate....
    wow, i don't even know where to go with this one RG.
    Busting drunk drivers in Antarctica since 2006

I wish nutz was better at Gears of War.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    How many times do I have to beat Street Fighter IV in front of you to show you how small your pecker is.

Just got home from shopping for the accessories for my daughter's homecoming dress. Talk about anxiety! When did homecoming dresses stop being cute and become sexy looking?

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Just got home from shopping for the accessories for my daughter's homecoming dress. Talk about anxiety! When did homecoming dresses stop being cute and become sexy looking?
    Long ago.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    When you became a mom.

But really, sex is getting younger and younger

Long ago.
    Homecoming dresses have always been sexy. You used to want to be sexy, then you justified that by saying sexy was "cute". Now that it's your daughter, you are out of excuses.

Earlier this fall, we were in Kohl's picking out a jacket for our 13 year old. A young boy walked by and actually walked into a display checking her out....

I looked at him, and told him it would be a good idea if he started running... Never saw him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    When you became a mom.
    LOL...true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    But really, sex is getting younger and younger
    Yeah well, we're ok in that department. ....and hoping for another 3.5 years!

I just got a commitment for 6-8. HA!