Thread: Any WWE fans?

Any WWE fans?

I watch Monday Night Raw from time to time. My favorite wrestlers are John Cena and Randy Orton. Wrestling has really went downhill over the years. When I first started watching...the Macho Man and Undertaker were at the top of their game. Then Stone Cold and the Rock came along and made it more entertaining. Now...it seems like they're running out of "storylines" or maybe even star power. Anyone other than myself watch "rasslin" from time to time?

I don't watch it but my gf's younger brother is obsessed with it so I'm familiar with some of the characters. I just can't believe the same guys that were around 10-15 years ago: Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, HHH are still around today.
    Go PACK

Re: Any WWE fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    I watch Monday Night Raw from time to time. My favorite wrestlers are John Cena and Randy Orton. Wrestling has really went downhill over the years. When I first started watching...the Macho Man and Undertaker were at the top of their game. Then Stone Cold and the Rock came along and made it more entertaining. Now...it seems like they're running out of "storylines" or maybe even star power. Anyone other than myself watch "rasslin" from time to time?
    You mean besides Chris Brown? Oh wait, WATCHING...Oh. Never mind.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

"You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

i use to be a huge fan, never missed a show

but when ecw went under, the real ecw, and once stone cold and the rock called it quits, then i started to get bored

it got too predictable for me, and too boring, and too much boring HHH. the matches use to last 2 minutes and the entertainment took up 90% of the show, blah.

too many mcmahons, and not enough time for the real performers to do what they did best

not enough little guys that good move fast and pull off insane moves, and too many huge muscle bound slow guys that were boring as hell to watch

wwf, bought all the competition, then flushed the whole thing down the drain

Wrestling is for the booger eaters.