Thread: Summer Vacation

Summer Vacation

All this bad weather has me wishing for summer time. Summer brings vacation time. Is there a place you go almost every year or do you and your family go different places? We usually go to Pigeon Forge, TN (The Great Smokey Mountains) or Myrtle Beach, SC. I'd love to be at the beach right now.

I might go to the beach on Saturday. Depends if I want to put in the effort and make the 15 minute drive.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    I might go to the beach on Saturday. Depends if I want to put in the effort and make the 15 minute drive.
    Haha....ass.

Re: Summer Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19
    All this bad weather has me wishing for summer time. Summer brings vacation time. Is there a place you go almost every year or do you and your family go different places? We usually go to Pigeon Forge, TN (The Great Smokey Mountains) or Myrtle Beach, SC. I'd love to be at the beach right now.
    You actually go to a place called Pigeon Forge?

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Don't knock Pigeon Forge........great place. Altho........I prefer Nantucket.

Dollywood motherfucker!!!

We've used those cabins in the hills between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge before. Pigeon Forge is like the hillpeople version of the Dells. 40-50 waffle houses on a 5 mile stretch with hotels and outlet malls stuffed between. The fact you have to drive to Gatlinburg to get booze annoyed me too. But the Cootermobile from Dukes of Hazard made it worth it.

We stayed in Landrum, SC the next year and just drove up to Dollywood.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    I am in no way knocking pigeon forge but was wondering if such a place existed and what the hell was there? A forge? Lots of pigeons?

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

We've used those cabins in the hills between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge before. Pigeon Forge is like the hillpeople version of the Dells. 40-50 waffle houses on a 5 mile stretch with hotels and outlet malls stuffed between. The fact you have to drive to Gatlinburg to get booze annoyed me too. But the Cootermobile from Dukes of Hazard made it worth it.

Hahaha...spot on. It's a stretch of restaurants and outlet shopping and go-carts and family shows such as Dixie Stampede and Memories with acts like Elvis and the Blues Brothers. Pigeon Forge revolves around Dollywood and Elvis Pressley. We just like to go there to getaway and stay in the cabins like Skin mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    I am in no way knocking pigeon forge but was wondering if such a place existed and what the hell was there? A forge? Lots of pigeons?
    I've never really thought about it. I don't know why the hell they call it Pigeon Forge.

Blog Entries
    my wife wants to go on a vacation again; she even offered up Punta Cana..where I tanned within my cirlce of friends last year (topless Europeans).

We were accross from one model like 5 8" long legged blonde haired blue eyed model. My wife even brought out her pic tonight to remind me of the scenery there.

she was kosher with me snapping a few digitals of my circle of friends. She also tanned topless some as well

The Czech acted like she was reading a book but she knew I was snapping a few shots with the digital so I could show some friends back in WI; deep down I think she dug me.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    my wife wants to go on a vacation again; she even offered up Punta Cana..where I tanned within my cirlce of friends last year (topless Europeans).

We were accross from one model like 5 8" long legged blonde haired blue eyed model. My wife even brought out her pic tonight to remind me of the scenery there.

she was kosher with me snapping a few digitals of my circle of friends. She also tanned topless some as well

The Czech acted like she was reading a book but she knew I was snapping a few shots with the digital so I could show some friends back in WI; deep down I think she dug me.
    Post those pics in the GC please.

Blog Entries

I'm not sure I can share the Czech
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I'm not sure I can share the Czech
    Sure you can, buddy!

I've been on countless topless and nude beaches but have never had the balls to take pictures.

I've been on countless topless and nude beaches but have never had the balls to take pictures.
    Most pictures I've seen from topless beaches are only hard evidence of why you don't want to take pictures at topless beaches.

Most pictures I've seen from topless beaches are only hard evidence of why you don't want to take pictures at topless beaches.
    Go to St. Barts. I know you hate the French, but the woman look pretty good topless.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    I know you hate the French, but the woman look pretty good topless.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    Go to St. Barts. I know you hate the French, but the woman look pretty good topless.
    I'm too lazy to find my passport or get a new one. We've been to the American VI, and it was probably the most relaxing vacation I've had despite being surrounded by ignorant Americans most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    I'm certain there is no nipple visible on this one. I'm not even sure she has nipples.