Thread: Goals

Goals

Well, it's February and I've met the goal I set for myself in January. I need a new one. Did you guys set any goals this year? What are you working toward?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Re: Goals

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Well, it's February and I've met the goal I set for myself in January. I need a new one. Did you guys set any goals this year? What are you working toward?
    Not posting so much here. Welcome back BTW.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Thank you.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I have two goals and have made no secret of them. In no particular order:
    1) Bag Mazzin
    2) Teabag Skinbasket

Not saying either will happen this year. But someday, oh yes.

Actually I do have a new goal. There is a woman at my gym who does body building and has a PERFECT body. I'm not talking about gross muscles, her body is gorgeous and limber. I'm thinkin, "if she can do it, why not me?" No, I'm not going to have a sex change operation, as interesting as that might be, but she inspires me with her discipline. I see her at a coffee shop and chat with her - she with her protein drink, me with my peanut butter cookie and orange juice.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark

Not posting so much here.
    That's a good goal. Plus finishing my book. And prizing grant money out of the Obama administration. And getting my church out of hock. See you in August!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My goal is to meet harlan and have him show me Wisconsin's Madtown in Oct. From there the possibilities are endless.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Actually I do have a new goal. There is a woman at my gym who does body building and has a PERFECT body. I'm not talking about gross muscles, her body is gorgeous and limber. I'm thinkin, "if she can do it, why not me?" No, I'm not going to have a sex change operation, as interesting as that might be, but she inspires me with her discipline. I see her at a coffee shop and chat with her - she with her protein drink, me with my peanut butter cookie and orange juice.
    Maybe you and Partial should start a health club. With your inspiration to dedication and his technical know how I bet it would be a booming success.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    My goal is to meet harlan and have him show me Wisconsin's Madtown in Oct. From there the possibilities are endless.
    I was thinking more along the lines of attainable goals...like flying pigs or something...

Blog Entries
    This will sound stupid...completely stupid....but after a recent tragedy in our town that took the life of a 40 yr old dad and his son...my goal is...to try and be a better person.

Better and mors positive outlook on life
    More responsible
    A bit more moral
    Reflecting on getting myself in better physical shape
    Better family man

So far I think I'm doing alright at each goal. Actaully the last one should be the easiest but has been the most difficult due to intense hours and recent work.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

In this economy and your line of work, take all the work you can get! I'm sure they know you love them--but tell them daily just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Well, it's February and I've met the goal I set for myself in January. I need a new one.
    Bang Numb??
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3