He just doesn't know what "financial" means.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/feat...n-Britain.html

"I thought it would be good to have a baby," Alfie told the Sun. "When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get into trouble. We wanted to have the baby, but were worried about how people would react. I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it."

When the interviewer – on video – asks 4ft Alfie how he will cope financially, his excruciatingly poignant response speaks volumes about his readiness to take on the responsibilities of parenthood: "What's financially?"

Swede: Sounds as if the Brits need a stimulus package to get a little more "Sex Ed" into the curriculum:

"Britain has the highest underage pregnancy rate in western Europe, despite channelling substantial resources into sex education for children as young as five. According to the Office for National Statistics, over the past decade 385 girls under the age of 14 have become pregnant, and more than 40 boys under 14 have fathered children; four boys aged 11 have had children in recent years."