Thread: 13 Year Old Father Knows Best...

13 Year Old Father Knows Best...

He just doesn't know what "financial" means.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/feat...n-Britain.html

"I thought it would be good to have a baby," Alfie told the Sun. "When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get into trouble. We wanted to have the baby, but were worried about how people would react. I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it."

When the interviewer – on video – asks 4ft Alfie how he will cope financially, his excruciatingly poignant response speaks volumes about his readiness to take on the responsibilities of parenthood: "What's financially?"

Swede: Sounds as if the Brits need a stimulus package to get a little more "Sex Ed" into the curriculum:

"Britain has the highest underage pregnancy rate in western Europe, despite channelling substantial resources into sex education for children as young as five. According to the Office for National Statistics, over the past decade 385 girls under the age of 14 have become pregnant, and more than 40 boys under 14 have fathered children; four boys aged 11 have had children in recent years."
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

In America, he would be guilty of Statutory Rape. She's under age (15), and he's more than a year different in age than she is. I knew a kid when I was young who was 15; He got probation for Stat. Rape for doing it with a 17 year old girl.

This English kid is just 4 feet tall? That's just weird.

BTW, shouldn't this thread be in Romper Room? There doesn't seem to be anything political about it.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    BTW, shouldn't this thread be in Romper Room? There doesn't seem to be anything political about it.
    Yeah, but since they moved your thread and since the mods have been been flexing their muscles I wanted to see if they'd move it out of some modular sense of orderliness.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede
    Yeah, but since they moved your thread and since the mods have been been flexing their muscles I wanted to see if they'd move it out of some modular sense of orderliness.
    Is "modular" really the adjective form of "moderator"? If not, that's a nifty improvisation of the English language.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by swede
    Is "modular" really the adjective form of "moderator"? If not, that's a nifty improvisation of the English language.
    Well they're the ones who keep moving stuff as if these threads are portable...