Quote Originally Posted by Partial
Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
Quote Originally Posted by Aaron12odgers
Look, I'm not the same poster as Partial. When I first registered, I read a Skinbasket-Partial fight thread. I find it funny that Skinbasket needs to act like a moron on an internet forum to make up for the fact that he doesn't wear to pants in his house.
I find it "funny" that within an hour of the new owner introducing himself, Partial went right back to the things that brought him to the brink of being banned several times before and that not-Partial followed suit. Not-Partial seems to have some strong personal opinions about other posters for someone with 18 posts.

But I digress... Some people grow up, others keep playing dress-up but can't seem to get the voice right. No matter how many different tones they try, they always sound the same. Next thing you know they're making skin suits out of people and dancing naked in front of the mirror.
I suspect that the other poster is you, just so you have a whipping boy to take shots at. I have no idea who that other guy is, but have debated with him in the Lost thread I know. Do you honestly think I debated myself? That's just pathetic, dude, and you need to get a life.

How many IP addresses do you think I have? Don't you think that is a massive red flag. Give me an effin break dude.
You'll notice I've taken no "shots" at not-Partial, a courtesy not mutually extended. Yes, I do believe you would debate yourself about Lost. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to be honest. As to your last point, you've already bragged about how much information you've collected on certain members, so I'm sure a smart computer guy like yourself could figure out spoofing an IP.

Ultimately, however, it doesn't matter how many of you there are. You speak with the same voice and you're the only one[s] here still interested in personally attacking people - men, women, and children alike. So get over yourse[lf/lves] and try to act like a civilized human being please.