Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Nutz

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron12odgers
    Look, I'm not the same poster as Partial. When I first registered, I read a Skinbasket-Partial fight thread. I find it funny that Skinbasket needs to act like a moron on an internet forum to make up for the fact that he doesn't wear to pants in his house.
    Why don't you try taking care of kids for just one day before you start ridiculing others who do so? My best guess is that you'll be reduced to a quivering mass of jello before the sun sets.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    Look, I'm not the same poster as Partial. When I first registered, I read a Skinbasket-Partial fight thread. I find it funny that Skinbasket needs to act like a moron on an internet forum to make up for the fact that he doesn't wear to pants in his house.
    Why don't you try taking care of kids for just one day before you start ridiculing others who do so? My best guess is that you'll be reduced to a quivering mass of jello before the sun sets.
    Speaking of which, when taking care of younger kids, those Jello pudding pops work well to keep them occupied and quiet for about 5 minutes/pop. That's plenty of time to go into the bedroom and emit primal screams into your pillow, mourning for your lost personality.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    Speaking of which, when taking care of younger kids, those Jello pudding pops work well to keep them occupied and quiet for about 5 minutes/pop. That's plenty of time to go into the bedroom and emit primal screams into your pillow, mourning for your lost personality.
    If you accidentally leave the rest of the box hanging over the edge of the counter when you go, I think you can actually score twenty minutes.

I find it "funny" that within an hour of the new owner introducing himself, Partial went right back to the things that brought him to the brink of being banned several times before and that not-Partial followed suit. Not-Partial seems to have some strong personal opinions about other posters for someone with 18 posts.

But I digress... Some people grow up, others keep playing dress-up but can't seem to get the voice right. No matter how many different tones they try, they always sound the same. Next thing you know they're making skin suits out of people and dancing naked in front of the mirror.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I find it "funny" that within an hour of the new owner introducing himself, Partial went right back to the things that brought him to the brink of being banned several times before and that not-Partial followed suit. Not-Partial seems to have some strong personal opinions about other posters for someone with 18 posts.

But I digress... Some people grow up, others keep playing dress-up but can't seem to get the voice right. No matter how many different tones they try, they always sound the same. Next thing you know they're making skin suits out of people and dancing naked in front of the mirror.
    "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

When you first registererd? Hmm.... I don't think they've had THAT argument recently.

I do not want to start off on the wrong foot so I am asking that these personal attacks please stop now. It is not acceptable on any forum that wishes to succeed.

? HOFer

I suspect that the other poster is you, just so you have a whipping boy to take shots at. I have no idea who that other guy is, but have debated with him in the Lost thread I know. Do you honestly think I debated myself? That's just pathetic, dude, and you need to get a life.

How many IP addresses do you think I have? Don't you think that is a massive red flag. Give me an effin break dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial

I suspect that the other poster is you, just so you have a whipping boy to take shots at. I have no idea who that other guy is, but have debated with him in the Lost thread I know. Do you honestly think I debated myself? That's just pathetic, dude, and you need to get a life.

How many IP addresses do you think I have? Don't you think that is a massive red flag. Give me an effin break dude.
    You'll notice I've taken no "shots" at not-Partial, a courtesy not mutually extended. Yes, I do believe you would debate yourself about Lost. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to be honest. As to your last point, you've already bragged about how much information you've collected on certain members, so I'm sure a smart computer guy like yourself could figure out spoofing an IP.

Ultimately, however, it doesn't matter how many of you there are. You speak with the same voice and you're the only one[s] here still interested in personally attacking people - men, women, and children alike. So get over yourse[lf/lves] and try to act like a civilized human being please.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator
    I do not want to start off on the wrong foot so I am asking that these personal attacks please stop now. It is not acceptable on any forum that wishes to succeed.

We'll all be watching intently to see if you can heal the rift between Partial and Skin.

No pressure.

? HOFer
    It won't heal because Skin keeps doing stupid shit like posting that I have two accounts.

Right, four years in, I just decided to start another account and respond to myself? WTF?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

We'll all be watching intently to see if you can heal the rift between Partial and Skin.

No pressure.
    It's looking more like the rift will be cauterized.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

No pressure.
    It's looking more like the rift will be cauterized.
    My money's on amputation.

It won't heal because Skin keeps doing stupid shit like posting that I have two accounts.

Right, four years in, I just decided to start another account and respond to myself? WTF?
    WTF indeed. You might want to refer to the post where not-Partial brought my personal life into this thread or your post bringing my family into this thread before you start talking about healing.

All I've done is point out the similarities in your two accounts. They are striking and numerous. I've also asked both of you to discontinue personally attacking other posters here, but considering you couldn't wait even an entire day after the ownership change to revert to the same morally and socially detestable behavior that almost got you banned under Madtown, I'm not holding my breath.

If you don't like my opinion that you are Partial and not-Partial, then debate that point - if you are able. Don't start trying to make cracks about my family.

? HOFer
    Right Skin, you want everyone to discontinue the personally attacks -- except for you -- classy.

Debate that point: How the hell does one debate that? I don't have any proof. Nor do you. Cut the shit.

Right Skin, you want everyone to discontinue the personally attacks -- except for you -- classy.

Debate that point: How the hell does one debate that? I don't have any proof. Nor do you. Cut the shit.
    Point to where I've attacked you personally, Partial. I have a problem with the abusive manner in which you post, whether it's directed at me or someone else. It's that simple. I've made my case for why I feel you and not-Partial are the same person. I can't force you to respond in an intellectual manner, just like I can't force you to stop bringing people's personal lives into the forum. I simply hope that there's some decency in you that matures enough for you to realize how deplorable your actions are at times.

? HOFer

Point to where I've attacked you personally, Partial. I have a problem with the abusive manner in which you post, whether it's directed at me or someone else. It's that simple. I've made my case for why I feel you and not-Partial are the same person. I can't force you to respond in an intellectual manner, just like I can't force you to stop bringing people's personal lives into the forum. I simply hope that there's some decency in you that matures enough for you to realize how deplorable your actions are at times.
    I have a problem with the abusive manner in which you post, whether it's directed at me or someone else. It's that simple. I can't force you to respond in an intellectual manner, just like I can't force you to stop bringing people's personal lives into the forum. I simply hope that there's some decency in you that matures enough for you to realize how deplorable your actions are at times.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    This is sad, who let Partial in on my private messaging service with Skinbasket. He is ruining everything.