Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Nutz

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I'm buying a Bosch. I'm going to fuck the quiet right out of it.

We got an ASCO. It also has that European snob appeal, and is also quiet. But I'm not sure it cleans so great. So I rinse everything clean before loading it. Our dishwasher is really just a glorified sanitizer.
    I have a Bosch....works very well and is all shiny with hidden buttons.

My dishwasher hasn't worked for some time. I'm so used to doing them by hand now I don't miss it. Only time it comes in really handy is if there is a larger group here for a meal. I never really liked putting a few dishes in the dishwasher and waiting till later to fill it up and do a whole load....so it's easier for me to just wash/dry them as we go.

But hey.....if you guys get bored with playsets and dishwashers you can come over and help me stain my deck!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    My dishwasher hasn't worked for some time. I'm so used to doing them by hand now I don't miss it. Only time it comes in really handy is if there is a larger group here for a meal. I never really liked putting a few dishes in the dishwasher and waiting till later to fill it up and do a whole load....so it's easier for me to just wash/dry them as we go.

mail order Swedish maid service
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Maid......shmaid!!! I clean because I have to .......not because I like it!! :P

Blog Entries

ah, but the fringe benefits around here are great
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

Really? I'm told caramel would be involved.....and I'm not very fond of caramel.

:P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

Really? I'm told caramel would be involved.....and I'm not very fond of caramel.

ah, but any caramel that has polluted you..........I can take care of that

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out

We got an ASCO. It also has that European snob appeal, and is also quiet. But I'm not sure it cleans so great. So I rinse everything clean before loading it. Our dishwasher is really just a glorified sanitizer.
    Which one did you get? It looks like I'm paying $150 for every 3 decibels quieter they are. Otherwise the models are pretty much the same. As far as it being shiny, that doesn't really matter since the kids are just going to press their dirty faces against it and spill their fucking juice all over it.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Which one did you get? It looks like I'm paying $150 for every 3 decibels quieter they are. Otherwise the models are pretty much the same. As far as it being shiny, that doesn't really matter since the kids are just going to press their dirty faces against it and spill their fucking juice all over it.

As for it being quiet, is that going to matter either with all the kids running around? You might want one that sounds like a jet engine just to drown out the kid noise.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Fuck your dishwashers. You all sound like fucking snobs.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    My dishwasher is very quiet, and doesn't require any cleaning by me. The kids stay away from my dishwasher. His name is Miguel.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

http://<br /> http://www.boschappli...HX68E15UC.html

This one is so quiet you pretty much can't hear it running.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    My dishwasher is very quiet, and doesn't require any cleaning by me. The kids stay away from my dishwasher. His name is Miguel.

what does Miguel do for medical care if he cuts his finger on one of your ginzu knives hidden in the soapy water?

whups, sorry, verboten in romper room.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand

what does Miguel do for medical care if he cuts his finger on one of your ginzu knives hidden in the soapy water?

whups, sorry, verboten in romper room.
    We have duct tape available at the house.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    http://<br /> http://www.boschappli...HX68E15UC.html

This one is so quiet you pretty much can't hear it running.
    Nice fail on your link there poopy dick. That dishwasher costs more than some of the homes nutz sells to prostitutes and junkies.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    But hey.....if you guys get bored with playsets and dishwashers you can come over and help me stain my deck!!
    007....Snake has admired your snarky posts (like mine) and admired you for years. Trust me, Snake will be happy to stain your deck and then some. I'd even clean your carpet if you'd wish.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    smooth.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Anyway, is Monday good for you?
    thanks for offering to come help with the playset, my kids thank you.

Sure. Monday is fine.
    I'll call you. Naked.

The plan is to bust you out of that jail of a house at 7:30 again, find lots to eat and drink. If I can't roll around with other men, I'll let you know and be over earlier.