Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Nutz

Junior Rat Rookie
    Skinbasket, when are you Nutz going to publicly acknowledge your ghey butt lust for one another? It's sad that both of you hide your true feelings behind wives and kids when we all know that in that moment before you fall asleep at night that you both are thinking about throwing it one another, you two make me sick.
    "Liberalism is a mental disorder"

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio
    Skinbasket, when are you Nutz going to publicly acknowledge your ghey butt lust for one another?
    The door is cracked open on your closet too, "Cornholio"

I'm sensing envy for their forbidden love.

Skinbasket, when are you Nutz going to publicly acknowledge your ghey butt lust for one another? It's sad that both of you hide your true feelings behind wives and kids when we all know that in that moment before you fall asleep at night that you both are thinking about throwing it one another, you two make me sick.
    P, you've partied with them without their wives present. You know better--now knock it off.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I think mistaking Cornholio for Partial would be a grave mistake. Partial would never use the uniquely multifaceted term, "ghey butt lust" and I for one personally welcome any user who shows the refinement and subtlety to use it correctly. I welcome you Cornholio. Now come sit on my lap.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Junior Rat Rookie
    Who is this Partial that you speak of? What is he partial to? Is he partial to lusty temptations from the same sex? If so he would fit right in with Nutz and his Glory Road partner Mr. Basket. This would kind of make this Partial person part of the Nutz/Basket love triangle. If this were a movie it would be Pulp Fiction where Nutz is Zed(the police officer), Mr. Basket is the guy watching while yelling "Get em' Zed, get em'!) and this Partial character is Ving Rhames getting nailed by the cop. Sick bastards I tell you, the three of you need professional help.

Junior Rat Rookie
    Mr. Basket, you know it's a weekday and we have to save those special "lap dances" for weekends.

I'm not normally one to disparage some good old fashioned sexuality questioning but this shit is weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Who is this Partial that you speak of?

That ought to throw em off the scent.

Junior Rat Rookie
    No seriously, who is this guy that you speak of with disdain? I am just a casual observer to the ghey habits of Skinbasket and his Nutz.

You seem extremely well versed in their relationship for someone who has only been posting here for 1 day...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Junior Rat Rookie
    I started to read some of their exchanges and became very interested in the hidden ghey aspect that is unspoken but so obviously there.

Hey administrator, if someone comes on here under two different sock puppets, shouldn't both sock puppets be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    Hey administrator, if someone comes on here under two different sock puppets, shouldn't both sock puppets be banned?
    Absolutely, and both will be banned. I see no need for second chances on that rule. Time is on my side.

I started to read some of their exchanges and became very interested in the hidden ghey aspect that is unspoken but so obviously there.
    I see, so you've read all about Skinbasket and Nutz, but have never even HEARD of the poster here with over 15k posts that instigates fights with these two all the time? Right.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    Absolutely, and both will be banned. I see no need for second chances on that rule. Time is on my side.
    Good!

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I see, so you've read all about Skinbasket and Nutz, but have never even HEARD of the poster here with over 15k posts that instigates fights with these two all the time? Right.
    Don't start finger pointing at me, I don't have this sort of time nor the inclination to do this stuff.

Sure thing, Aaron.

? HOFer
    Sure thing, Aaron.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Sure thing, Aaron.
    3 aliases...really Partial? Wow, Partial, Aaron, and Cornholio, yet all seem steeped in the historical landscape of the Nutz/Skin/Partial drama?

Snake's Take:

That is far, far, far too much time on your hands , Partial, to juggle all 3 personas...at least differentiate cuz Snake could be on a basket weaving forum, yet, a five year old could point out your very distinct posting formula. Mix it up at least. Wow.

By the way, Partial, I got a Twitter that you were posting on the "Men with Bras" topic at manboobs.com as 187OnSkinBaskets
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLH2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Sure thing, Aaron.
    3 aliases...really Partial? Wow, Partial, Aaron, and Cornholio, yet all seem steeped in the historical landscape of the Nutz/Skin/Partial drama?

Snake's Take:

That is far, far, far too much time on your hands , Partial, to juggle all 3 personas...at least differentiate cuz Snake could be on a basket weaving forum, yet, a five year old could point out your very distinct posting formula. Mix it up at least. Wow.

By the way, Partial, I got a Twitter that you were posting on the "Men with Bras" topic at manboobs.com as 187OnSkinBaskets
    Looks like "partial" is not long for this forum.