Hello all,

I'm the new owner of the site. There will be plenty of time for questions, but I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I understand that many of you have posted together for years and Madtownpacker has explained to me how this site first got started.

I've been reading here for quite a while but have never posted here. I used to be active on another large Packer board (that I'm sure you all have heard of), and look forward to being very active here in the coming months/years.

Personally, I'm 31, born and raised in Wisconsin, married with no kids (at this point). I'm a life long Packers fan, and can't imagine rooting for anyone else. Really am looking forward to this season, couldn't believe the draft, and was excited with both first round picks.

I've got an IT background, and will begin working on a new website soon. I know that there have been a lot of questions related to changes and we can discuss them, but part of my interest in this forum is the sense of community that is already here. I'm not looking to change that at all.

If you have private questions, you can always reach me at administrator@packerrats.com.

A public thanks to Madtownpacker for starting and developing this site into what it is. I am grateful to him for trusting me to finish what he's started. He's built a solid foundation that I am excited about continuing. We shared the same vision and goals, and that makes this transition easier. It was, and is, very important to him that changes be kept to a minimum.

Thanks!