Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owner Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite
    Sup dude
    Appreciate the welcome!

Thanks much to keeping a great thing going!! Looking forward to any changes you have in store and welcome as "Da man."

There, Operation Brown nosing complete, back to Operation Drink Beer until the OTA's
    60% of the time it works every time.

I suggest you write down the names of anybody posting at this time, it's a gorgeous sunday afternoon in wisconsin, and the losers tend to be the trouble makers.

ps. Are you an angry Mexican too?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    I suggest you write down the names of anybody posting at this time, it's a gorgeous sunday afternoon in wisconsin, and the losers tend to be the trouble makers.

Trouble List

1. - Harlan Huckleby

....etc. :P

Nope, I'm not mexican. I'll leave the angry part up to you.

Just came in form mowing the lawn. B E A utiful day her in Missouri. Welcome aboard sir Adm. Not worried bout makin the trouble maker list... Maybe the guy that doesn't post much list... Hope it all works out.
    Formerly known as "Jeffro66".

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro66
    Just came in form mowing the lawn. B E A utiful day her in Missouri. Welcome aboard sir Adm. Not worried bout makin the trouble maker list... Maybe the guy that doesn't post much list... Hope it all works out.
    love the avatar! Thanks for the welcome.

Can we change my rat name to Despereaux rat??
    Formerly known as "Jeffro66".

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro66
    Can we change my rat name to Despereaux rat??
    Yeah, I think we can make that happen, I'll add that to my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator
    Nah. It belongs to all of us, somebody just has to run it. I'm the new guy around here! It's great to be here.
    Awesome. Sounds like the good ol' days when everything was exciting and new here, no one worried about anything serious, and only a few of us hated each other. My body used to be a wonderland. Now it's just a fun zone.

I sincerely hope you're up to the task of spending time with us and that you'll enjoy your time here.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby

Well it's crap here, so you're only competing with the laundry...

If we're changing rat names, can I finally get rid of desperate house rat? I haven't been home in well over a year. I'm shooting for MicroRat. Those who've met me will understand!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Welcome to your forum
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Hello.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator

Nah. It belongs to all of us, somebody just has to run it. I'm the new guy around here! It's great to be here.
    Coool! My portion is now up for sale to the highest bidder. PM me, highest bid by the end of the month gets it.

Welcome.

Dear Administrator,

Not to make work for you on your first day, but may nutz and I have our PMs reactivated please? I would have PMed you, but well...

I'm a very popular fellow and trying to respond to all of my PMs back through e-mail is terribly laborious.

Thank you,

The SkinBasket
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Well, that was anything BUT an introduction. Who are you?
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Hello and Welcome, let me introduce you to some of the folks around here:

1. Patler is the one who is always right
    2. Partial is the one who is always wrong.*
    3. SkinBasket has a Women's Hand and Mouse avatar that will cause you to forget what you were doing for two hours....
    4. Bretsky is usually right but avoid his first and second round draft picks like the plague.
    5. Justin Harrell will have a new screen name before the second week of camp after we decide who is underperforming.
    6. Woodbuck is great, but he is pretty certain Brett Favre is right quite a bit of the time, certainly more often that we are right.
    7. Ziggy is just trouble with a capital T.
    8. Harvey Wallbangers will happily debate you on the explicit purpose of each of Brett Favre's INTs (and TDs).
    9. Harlan is always serious, never snarky.
    10. KYPack and Shadow are our youngest members.
    11. pbmax used to think he was Fritz Shurmur's biggest fan until he met KYPack
    12. Waldo has been embarrassing us all for almost a month now as we are just getting caught up to his speed. When he makes his first mistake, I am going to let him have it.
    13. arclite is cooler than you. And cooler than your cool friends.
    14. Lurker64 has performed a brain transplant with Mel Kiper for the months of February through May.
    15. Mission probably knows a bit about music. Best not to test this.
    16. Zool is just an even keel, steady as she goes guy. Except when he occasionally sends the apple cart over a nearby cliff.
    17. Mr. AynRand is a certified expert on microfracture surgery.
    18. Cleft Crusty actually is a retired member of the Journalistic profession who might still have a HOF vote. He is currently, however, heavily medicated.
    19. CPK was having a great posting streak before and through the draft. And then somehow Brett Favre's name came up and things have been rough since.
    20. GBRulz has moved somewhere where there is no internet and the Verizon guy is hopelessly lost (Can you here me now?).
    21. sheepshead is certain this is some kind of conspiracy.

I am certain I have forgotten some notable people. But I need to go scour the JSO site for more reporting errors.

* Just kidding Partial, it was alliteration that made me do it!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

LOL

This is kinda funny... soooo, it's not Lurker?

I look forward to it... hopefully the social dynamic won't be discouraged.

How could I forget:

22. Rastak. Best Vikings fan ever. And, no, I don't consider that a low standard. Friendly neighborhood troll.
    23. MNGolf. Like Rastak, less frequent.
    22. DabaddestBear. Surprisingly reasonable.
    23. BEARMAN LOTS OF CAPS HERE

PackRats, where even the trolls are friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax
    Hello and Welcome, let me introduce you to some of the folks around here:

1. Patler is the one who is always right
    2. Partial is the one who is always wrong.*
    3. SkinBasket has a Women's Hand and Mouse avatar that will cause you to forget what you were doing for two hours....
    4. Bretsky is usually right but avoid his first and second round draft picks like the plague.
    5. Justin Harrell will have a new screen name before the second week of camp after we decide who is underperforming.
    6. Woodbuck is great, but he is pretty certain Brett Favre is right quite a bit of the time, certainly more often that we are right.
    7. Ziggy is just trouble with a capital T.
    8. Harvey Wallbangers will happily debate you on the explicit purpose of each of Brett Favre's INTs (and TDs).
    9. Harlan is always serious, never snarky.
    10. KYPack and Shadow are our youngest members.
    11. pbmax used to think he was Fritz Shurmur's biggest fan until he met KYPack
    12. Waldo has been embarrassing us all for almost a month now as we are just getting caught up to his speed. When he makes his first mistake, I am going to let him have it.
    13. arclite is cooler than you. And cooler than your cool friends.
    14. Lurker64 has performed a brain transplant with Mel Kiper for the months of February through May.
    15. Mission probably knows a bit about music. Best not to test this.
    16. Zool is just an even keel, steady as she goes guy. Except when he occasionally sends the apple cart over a nearby cliff.
    17. Mr. AynRand is a certified expert on microfracture surgery.
    18. Cleft Crusty actually is a retired member of the Journalistic profession who might still have a HOF vote. He is currently, however, heavily medicated.
    19. CPK was having a great posting streak before and through the draft. And then somehow Brett Favre's name came up and things have been rough since.
    20. GBRulz has moved somewhere where there is no internet and the Verizon guy is hopelessly lost (Can you here me now?).
    21. sheepshead is certain this is some kind of conspiracy.

I am certain I have forgotten some notable people. But I need to go scour the JSO site for more reporting errors.

* Just kidding Partial, it was alliteration that made me do it!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Welcome aboard!

Hey, would you like us to call you by some kind of name other than Administrator?

Welcome aboard Admin. Untill otherwise notified I hear by declare you Edward!

Welcome EDD HEAD
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams