Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: New Owner Introduction

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by falco
    I feel a little uneasy about having an anonymous administrator. Hopefully you can find success with a "hands off" approach similar to what MTP was so successful with. I would point you towards the failure of the CE forum (which ultimately resulted in the creation of Packer Rats) as an example of what not to do.

Not that I have any say in it whatsoever...
    Actually I am cool with someone that just wants to run that site, and we know him as that. Sure. I hope he is going to post here like a regular, but we at least know where we stand with him, he is the "Administrator". I am cool with that.

Well anyways. where are my manner, welcome. I for whatever reason am addicted to this place. It is a lovely little community and I am glad someone like yourself is here to keep it running for us.

If you need anyhting, I really like communication. I think it is cool. I am also going to start a new club, the no avatar club. I am not the first to post here without one, just well, the most famous. If you want in let me know.

Freak Out can consider him the "Central Scrutinizer".

Subtlety never was your strong suit, Nutz.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Subtlety never was your strong suit, Nutz.
    nonsense.

I've edited you, remember?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Hi, I'm packers11... I'm the Terrell Owens of packerrats... Hope we can get along... This is MY fourm and MY world, so your going to have to get used to it...

j/k j/k i'm very easy going... glad to see your already active day 1 owning the place...

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax
    14. Lurker64 has performed a brain transplant with Mel Kiper for the months of February through May.
    I just wanted his hair, honest!

That being said, I welcome our new admin overlord.
    </delurk>

Hello.

I was the only guy in AV club that didn't know how to hook up the VCR, so I will be no help to you on that count.

I don't mind cleaning the erasers at the end of the day, though.

welcome.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Hot damn! My PM is back! Administrator, Overload, Romantic Interest. I'll call you whatever you like.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Hey! My rat name changed!! Woohoo!!! Makes up for screwing up my Outlook for 15 minutes 'cause I couldn't figure out what that error message was for. LOL. (no one said we were tech geniuses around here)

I give my full support to our new overlord. By the way, I could be useful in reporting subversives.....

Kidding.....

In addition to welcoming the new guy, I want to thank Madtown again for his hard work on the forum.

I look forward to the new Viking section. (Kidding again guys and gals).

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    Well, that was anything BUT an introduction. Who are you?
    Interesting comment. Not sure what motivated that, but why don't you show us how to write a proper introduction?

Hey! My rat name changed!! Woohoo!!! Makes up for screwing up my Outlook for 15 minutes 'cause I couldn't figure out what that error message was for. LOL. (no one said we were tech geniuses around here)
    Not sure why you picked "desperate house rat" to begin with, but hey, what do I know? Somehow I think there is a story there. Can't wait to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by swede
    Hello.

I was the only guy in AV club that didn't know how to hook up the VCR, so I will be no help to you on that count.

I don't mind cleaning the erasers at the end of the day, though.

welcome.
    Thanks, and thanks for the offer. Do you know how to get the ink out of these damn new erasers? Chalk I could handle, but these dry erasers just get gummy....

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin
    Welcome aboard Admin. Untill otherwise notified I hear by declare you Edward!

Welcome EDD HEAD
    Huh. Edward. Well, that's my Dad. Guess you're a good guesser!

thanks for the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator
    Not sure why you picked "desperate house rat" to begin with, but hey, what do I know? Somehow I think there is a story there. Can't wait to hear it.
    "Picked" is a relative term...

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak
    I give my full support to our new overlord. By the way, I could be useful in reporting subversives.....

Kidding.....

In addition to welcoming the new guy, I want to thank Madtown again for his hard work on the forum.

Informants are always useful.

What makes a Viking fan hang out here besides Viking week 2x per year? You've obviously been here a while... so you must like it.

Kidding.....

What makes a Viking fan hang out here besides Viking week 2x per year? You've obviously been here a while... so you must like it.
    Besides an abiding love for us, have you ever tried to have a decent football discussion with a Viking forum?

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Hot damn! My PM is back! Administrator, Overload, Romantic Interest. I'll call you whatever you like.
    You're welcome. You can call me God, to everyone else, I'm Joe. (no kidding)

Kidding.....

Besides an abiding love for us, have you ever tried to have a decent football discussion with a Viking forum?
    Yeah, that would kind of explain it. Do they blow the horn when they post?