Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Most Elaborate April Fools Joke Yet?

? HOFer

The Most Elaborate April Fools Joke Yet?

I predict Madtown has pulled a fast one with the "New ownership" thing. Thoughts?

you can predict whatever you want, but this "prediction" is wrong.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I guess I really don't give a shit who owns this place. I don't even need to know, but I think it is a bunch of garbage if what Partial is claiming is to be true, I certainly at this point don't think it is.

I just wish this place would go back to normal. stop removing threads, stop removing posts, and stop the control issues. I promise to stop being a stupid prick with any over the top crap with posting in the correct places and not super imposing private subjected material.

thats the bottom line.

I am sure this post will probably be deleted but I really don't give a fuck, I should just talk about football and not get into this crap. I just can't seem to leave it alone, I am glad I am finally back on the forum.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    If you're not going to tell people what is going on (specifically who the owner is), could you just desist with the veiled and frankly petty "I know what's going on and you don't" crap.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    If you're not going to tell people what is going on (specifically who the owner is), could you just desist with the veiled and frankly petty "I know what's going on and you don't" crap.
    Seconded
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Nazi

It is not my decision to "tell or not tell". Also, I know it is true, but I do not know the identity of the new owner either.

When you are supposed to know, you'll know, and so will I. Until then, my only goal in participation in this thread is to squash "untrue theories" before they get started. That doesn't benefit anyone.

I recognize that everyone around here in "infatuated" with just how much they think they know, but the reality is no one could figure this out. There hasn't been enough information provided. I only have the benefit of one conversation. I knew from that conversation that he was serious and this wasn't a joke.

If anything MTP is resembling Ted Thompson. Baffle them with bullshit, and don't really tell'em anything. Don't worry, the geniuses here well, they'll fill in the blanks. It happens everyday.

Quite honestly, if I were buying this place, I wouldn't be on here talking about "full disclosure" or responding to these stupid posts "demanding" to know what's going on.... While I understand the curiousity, it isn't any of your damn business. Mine either....

Well, there you go. Instead of the veiled and frankly petty "I know what's going on and you don't" crap, you got the unveiled and frankly elitist "I kind of know what's going on and you don't and you're a nosy idiot for posting about it" crap. Feel better, mraynrand?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Well, there you go. Instead of the veiled and frankly petty "I know what's going on and you don't" crap, you got the unveiled and frankly elitist "I kind of know what's going on and you don't and you're a nosy idiot for posting about it" crap. Feel better, mraynrand?
    What should I care. As a Nazi, I have more important things to take care of - you know, like experimenting on - well, you get the point.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

What should I care. As a Nazi, I have more important things to take care of - you know, like experimenting on - well, you get the point.
    Are we not allowed to say Jews anymore?

Really RG you should be staying way out of this entire line of conversation. Not throwing in snippets here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Really RG you should be staying way out of this entire line of conversation. Not throwing in snippets here and there.
    Kettle. Now you're alluding that retail should stop alluding. I'm going to allude all over all of you and it's going to smell like fresh bread.

What Zed said.

Kettle. Now you're alluding that retail should stop alluding. I'm going to allude all over all of you and it's going to smell like fresh bread.
    I'm no mod and have no insider knowledge. I'm pretty much like the rest of you. Well except Skin. I try to hide my genital warts instead of playing connect the dots in chocolate for Nutz to lick off.

I am Spartacus.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I'm no mod and have no insider knowledge. I'm pretty much like the rest of you. Well except Skin. I try to hide my genital warts instead of playing connect the dots in chocolate for Nutz to lick off.
    Didn't need to have that image in my brain. Even for a second.

Gee, thanks for your advice. Funny, how, everyone is an expert as to what someone else should do.... Rarely do they follow their own advice.

Quite frankly, I don't need to stay out of anything. There is nothing to be involved in, except a bunch of gossip.

Too many threads like this have started a war here. I was simply stating that what the OP was theorizing wasn't true. that much I know.

Now, I'm some kind of egomaniac, who is preaching. Yeah, OK. Whatever. Plenty of other ways for my post to be taken than that, but whatever skin says, well it must be true. He'd never be wrong. Nope.

Maybe try re-reading what I said, but take the "mistaken" belief out that I'm "preaching". then see what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    I am Spartacus.
    this is probably the most true thing you've ever said, Joe.

Gee, thanks for your advice. Funny, how, everyone is an expert as to what someone else should do.... Rarely do they follow their own advice.

Quite frankly, I don't need to stay out of anything. There is nothing to be involved in, except a bunch of gossip.

Too many threads like this have started a war here. I was simply stating that what the OP was theorizing wasn't true. that much I know.

Now, I'm some kind of egomaniac, who is preaching. Yeah, OK. Whatever. Plenty of other ways for my post to be taken than that, but whatever skin says, well it must be true. He'd never be wrong. Nope.

Maybe try re-reading what I said, but take the "mistaken" belief out that I'm "preaching". then see what you think.
    Oh, the Humanity! The righteous indignation!
    Play it, Retail, play it!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Fuck them Retail, you go girl. I got you back because we're buds. You respond to my pms when I had the ability to send them.