Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: This guy looks like a moron now

She has softballs where her boobs are supposed to be.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    I could spend a week with those softballs
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Well, the skin part looks real enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Basic scottsdale slut....give this about a 7.5
    Some of us have been to Arizona and there's some serious exaggerating going on.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    She has softballs where her boobs are supposed to be.
    hope you have vision on your plan, cause if you think those are softballs....those are more like volleyballs.

Blog Entries
    Looks like relatively new volleyballs as well
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Basic scottsdale slut....give this about a 7.5
    Some of us have been to Arizona and there's some serious exaggerating going on.
    Really? i'm doubting you were at barcelona, axis radius, myst, etc.

There a more a 8s and 9s than i've seen other places..cali has far more 10s...and they have hot asian chicks...az is all white and brown.

Cougs at the W;

Brock's chick...semi celeb

g girl..nickname gorilla girl....have seen her out..better in pic.

former asu 3b bianca cruz..

random 5s at lake pleasant

chick in the tempe 12 calendar....not professional models...just college girls that don't get paid.

dime a dozen ho's

more tempe 12 chicks

more random virgins at the valley ho....hip boutique hotel.

That's like a Gentleman's Magazine shot. Between the distance of the camera and the slice of Gouda they are using for a filter, you would be hard pressed to pick her out of a lineup with other blonde women who have had horrific accidents at AVP Beach Volleyball tournaments.

But Ty, if there are tons of them roaming the streets, why do you need to go to the Dirty website (or Tempe12 - a modeling talent search agency) to get the photo? Shouldn't a buddy have twenty of these in his backyard pool party about now? This one could be from Fort Atkinson "putting herself through college"!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax
    That's like a Gentleman's Magazine shot. Between the distance of the camera and the slice of Gouda they are using for a filter, you would be hard pressed to pick her out of a lineup with other blonde women who have had horrific accidents at AVP Beach Volleyball tournaments.

But Ty, if there are tons of them roaming the streets, why do you need to go to the Dirty website to get the photo? Shouldn't a buddy have twenty of these in his backyard pool party about now? This one could be from Fort Atkinson.
    i said that the wisco lady was a 5 for looks...i certainly wasn't proclaiming the az chicks were the type you wanna marry.

you can find nice girls that are 7s down here that look better than trenni. i posted those of her archetype.

The dirty isn't about praising..it is about mocking.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell
    She has no obvious deformation.
    If that's not aiming high, I don't know what is.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial