Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: This guy looks like a moron now

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    TY, I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS POST

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns

1. Partial tells us not to use numbers, wins and losses are how you judge a QB, but then we should be prepared for massive crow if he doesn't put up an 85. But, i thought wins and losses defined a QB.

BOTH MATTER TO A DEGREE. WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE PRETTY STATS AND LOSE? WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE UGLY STATS AND WIN? WINNING HAS TO HAPPEN FIRST AND FOREMOST.

2. Makes a comparison to VY and closing out games. VY doesn't have a large enough sample size to draw conclusions about his ability to close out games.

IF VY'S SAMPLE SIZE ISN'T BIG ENOUGH (ROTY AFTER HIS FIRST YEAR STARTING), THEN ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON RODGERS. I AGREE COMPLETELY THAT BOTH NEED MORE GAMES UNDER THEIR BELTS BEFORE WE CAN CONCLUDE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

3. Compares VY to Arod...how?

I DIDN'T MAKE THAT ARGUMENT. SOMEONE ELSE INITIALLY MADE THAT COMPARISON, NOT ME. TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BALL PLAYERS. VY ISN'T SO MUCH A TRADITIONAL QB IN MY OPINION, AS I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG.

NFL IS CATCHING ON TO PARTIAL BALL. PAT WHITE AND THE WILD CAT ARE GONNA BE BIG. PUT YOUNG IN A ROLL WHERE HE ISN'T A REQUIRED TO BE A TRADITIONAL POCKET PASSER AND CAN USE HIS WHEELS AND HE'LL BE FINE.

4. Comes back with the injury prone argument. Did he miss any games last year? No. Brett was always injured, but Brett is a warrior.

NOPE, HE WAS HEALTHY IN HIS FIRST YEAR STARTING. HOWEVER, WE MISSED KEY GAMES IN 2007 WITH AN INJURY, HAD A BROKEN FOOT IN 2006, AND I BELIEVE HE GOT HURT BADLY IN 2005 AS WELL. HE'S NOT OUT OF THE WATER YET.

5. Be prepared to eat massive crow. Admin...if you don't see how he is asking for it then..well, you are just being kind. If we are suppose to be ready for crow..then he and you should be prepared for us to serve him crow...right now, since he is foolish.
    NOT REALLY, NOTHING HAS BEEN SHOWN EITHER WAY. I DON'T THINK RODGERS HAD AS GOOD OF A SEASON AS MANY HERE DO. HE WAS 6-10. WINS AND LOSSES COME BEFORE STATS. SLIGHTLY BETTER OFFENSIVE PERFORMANCES IN A FEW OF THOSE CLOSE LOSSES AND NOT RELYING SO MUCH ON THE D AND THIS TEAM IS A PLAYOFF TEAM AND MY OPINION OF RODGERS IS MUCH DIFFERENT. HE CAN'T LAY AN EGG FOR 3 QUARTERS AGAINST GOOD TEAMS.
    FOR THE LAST TIME, THE DEFENSE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 6-10 NOT RODGRS. YOUR BULLSHIT IS GETTING OLD. QUIT GIVNG THE DEFENSE A FEE PASS. NO ONE IS BUIYING THE BULLSHIT YOU ARE SELLING!

Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    FOR THE LAST TIME, THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 6-10 NOT JUST RODGRS. YOUR BULLSHIT IS GETTING OLD. QUIT GIVNG THE DEFENSE A FEE PASS. NO ONE IS BUIYING THE BULLSHIT YOU ARE SELLING!
    fixored
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    FOR THE LAST TIME, THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 6-10 NOT JUST RODGRS. YOUR BULLSHIT IS GETTING OLD. QUIT GIVNG THE DEFENSE A FEE PASS. NO ONE IS BUIYING THE BULLSHIT YOU ARE SELLING!
    fixored
    Couldn't let me have my rant, could you?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

You better all hope like hell he doesn't put up an 85 QB rating next year..................

And this would make you happy because...................???
    This is the part that pisses me off. It seems like P would be happy if the Packers fail this year so he can be right.

don't really buy it.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

fixored
    I was going to. I almost didn't post it, but although P is doing almost all of this because he likes being the anti-hero he occasionally lets out a nugget of truth. Rodgers didnt play like a vet QB. Granted he isn't one yet so that has a whole lot to do with it. Maybe if the O sustains 1-2 more drives for 3 more downs in the first half the D doesn't have to hold a 6 point lead in the 4th. Maybe a vet QB makes the correct check down on a 3rd and 3 more often than a newb.

Maybe if the D didn't play like a sieve in the 4th quarter maybe Rodgers doesn't have to have all this shit lumped on his shoulders. I mean the kid had to deal with Favre questions about 3-4 hours a day for 8 months. All the while being a first time starter in the NFL. And this is the crux of my problem with all the Rodgers bashing. Favre was a fucking moron in his first 2 seasons. People were calling for him to be replaced by Detmer. He turned out to be pretty good for a couple seasons after that.

Maybe instead of playing Retard Hatfields against Brain Damaged McCoys we could just let this discussion rest. It's not like either side is going to convince the other of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

You better all hope like hell he doesn't put up an 85 QB rating next year..................

This is the part that pisses me off. It seems like P would be happy if the Packers fail this year so he can be right.

Yo, he does not note that he'd be happy about this
    Yet a couple posts later he states clearly that he hopes it'll happen...Packers first, Partial being right way down at the bottom of the list. Thankfully, barring catastrophic injury to several key players, I don't see him getting his wish.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Yet a couple posts later he states clearly that he hopes it'll happen.
    As he has a couple times previously. That is why I have a hard time letting him slide on some of this crap.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell
    Admin seems to be doing a fair job here. It looks like he just wanted to end this messy little Partial, RG -v- Forum fight.

agree
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I would much rather have the Packers fail and have all the douches leave the forum. Absolutely.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Partial when the packer season is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...
    Now you're fucked. P put Iocane powder in both goblets.
    I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

Yet a couple posts later he states clearly that he hopes it'll happen...Packers first, Partial being right way down at the bottom of the list. Thankfully, barring catastrophic injury to several key players, I don't see him getting his wish.

still don't buy it...although...many have been disrespectful to the poster rather than the post. I think he's jerking you around...but believe what you want

TY, I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS POST

1. Partial tells us not to use numbers, wins and losses are how you judge a QB, but then we should be prepared for massive crow if he doesn't put up an 85. But, i thought wins and losses defined a QB.

BOTH MATTER TO A DEGREE. WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE PRETTY STATS AND LOSE? WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE UGLY STATS AND WIN? WINNING HAS TO HAPPEN FIRST AND FOREMOST.

2. Makes a comparison to VY and closing out games. VY doesn't have a large enough sample size to draw conclusions about his ability to close out games.

IF VY'S SAMPLE SIZE ISN'T BIG ENOUGH (ROTY AFTER HIS FIRST YEAR STARTING), THEN ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON RODGERS. I AGREE COMPLETELY THAT BOTH NEED MORE GAMES UNDER THEIR BELTS BEFORE WE CAN CONCLUDE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

3. Compares VY to Arod...how?

I DIDN'T MAKE THAT ARGUMENT. SOMEONE ELSE INITIALLY MADE THAT COMPARISON, NOT ME. TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BALL PLAYERS. VY ISN'T SO MUCH A TRADITIONAL QB IN MY OPINION, AS I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG.

NFL IS CATCHING ON TO PARTIAL BALL. PAT WHITE AND THE WILD CAT ARE GONNA BE BIG. PUT YOUNG IN A ROLL WHERE HE ISN'T A REQUIRED TO BE A TRADITIONAL POCKET PASSER AND CAN USE HIS WHEELS AND HE'LL BE FINE.

4. Comes back with the injury prone argument. Did he miss any games last year? No. Brett was always injured, but Brett is a warrior.

NOPE, HE WAS HEALTHY IN HIS FIRST YEAR STARTING. HOWEVER, WE MISSED KEY GAMES IN 2007 WITH AN INJURY, HAD A BROKEN FOOT IN 2006, AND I BELIEVE HE GOT HURT BADLY IN 2005 AS WELL. HE'S NOT OUT OF THE WATER YET.

5. Be prepared to eat massive crow. Admin...if you don't see how he is asking for it then..well, you are just being kind. If we are suppose to be ready for crow..then he and you should be prepared for us to serve him crow...right now, since he is foolish.
    NOT REALLY, NOTHING HAS BEEN SHOWN EITHER WAY. I DON'T THINK RODGERS HAD AS GOOD OF A SEASON AS MANY HERE DO. HE WAS 6-10. WINS AND LOSSES COME BEFORE STATS. SLIGHTLY BETTER OFFENSIVE PERFORMANCES IN A FEW OF THOSE CLOSE LOSSES AND NOT RELYING SO MUCH ON THE D AND THIS TEAM IS A PLAYOFF TEAM AND MY OPINION OF RODGERS IS MUCH DIFFERENT. HE CAN'T LAY AN EGG FOR 3 QUARTERS AGAINST GOOD TEAMS.
    I likes what i posted. I feel very dirty.

I would much rather have the Packers fail and have all the douches leave the forum. Absolutely.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Partial when the packer season is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...
    As you wish sweet Wesley.

fixored
    I was going to. I almost didn't post it, but although P is doing almost all of this because he likes being the anti-hero he occasionally lets out a nugget of truth. Rodgers didnt play like a vet QB. Granted he isn't one yet so that has a whole lot to do with it. Maybe if the O sustains 1-2 more drives for 3 more downs in the first half the D doesn't have to hold a 6 point lead in the 4th. Maybe a vet QB makes the correct check down on a 3rd and 3 more often than a newb.

Maybe if the D didn't play like a sieve in the 4th quarter maybe Rodgers doesn't have to have all this shit lumped on his shoulders. I mean the kid had to deal with Favre questions about 3-4 hours a day for 8 months. All the while being a first time starter in the NFL. And this is the crux of my problem with all the Rodgers bashing. Favre was a fucking moron in his first 2 seasons. People were calling for him to be replaced by Detmer. He turned out to be pretty good for a couple seasons after that.

Maybe instead of playing Retard Hatfields against Brain Damaged McCoys we could just let this discussion rest. It's not like either side is going to convince the other of anything.
    I agree about AFvre. But there is only one person calling for Rodgers to be replaced. Only one person who already believes that Rodgers is a bust, and will make up facts, change arguments when one doesn't work, and refuses to give that player a chance. Only one person.

Blog Entries
    fixored

I agree about AFvre. But there is only one person calling for Rodgers to be replaced. Only one person who already believes that Rodgers is a bust, and will make up facts, change arguments when one doesn't work, and refuses to give that player a chance. Only one person.

source ?

I don't know of anybody calling for Rodgers to be currently replaced

As you wish sweet Wesley.
    I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.

fixored

source ?

Partial is. Partial believes that Arod isn't elite. Therefore you should be on the lookout for the elite QB. Elite QBs are the key to long term success.

Until Partial has deemed any GB QB elite they all should be replaced as soon as possible.

Partial is working on software to determine which children have the greatest chance of being elite.

Blog Entries
    fixored

source ?

Partial is. Partial believes that Arod isn't elite. Therefore you should be on the lookout for the elite QB. Elite QBs are the key to long term success.

Until Partial has deemed any GB QB elite they all should be replaced as soon as possible.

Partial is working on software to determine which children have the greatest chance of being elite.

Not looking for "therefore's"

People have often asked Partial for a source

I'd like to see where/source saying he stated AROD needs to be replaced

No cause and effect stuff

Did he or did he not say that; and I understand you are not the person who noted this.

I doubt I'm the only one out here who's tired of the gang mentaility type tone lately

don't really buy it.
    Maybe my reading comprehension is poor, but he seems to clearly state this view.

Absolutely after taking everyone's crap for months now...

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA
    I think many of you miss the point here. Thing is the Packers probably made the right decision. My only concern is if the Packers suck or are mediocre for the next 5 years, I would have rather watched Favre for 1 or 2 more years...Brett is a once in a generation type player and I will never get enough of watching him play. I hope Rodgers leads this team to a superbowl and "great success", but chances are he will end his career as an average to slightly above average quarterback for one reason or another and we will have missed out on Favre finishing his career here for us.
    Snake was just about over the Favre shit (99%)..then you had to post that, LEWCWA... I think Arod can be an elite QB so Snake is happy with this now and in the future...but to you dragged up something Snake forgot why I was so salty last year on the "exodus". Ouch....and yeah, I was happy to see Favre go out on his last legs as a Packer for life, no matter how it happened, but not so in 2008....

But (big breath) I still am happy with Arod although his charisma/gameplay make me yearn for Brett (even now) but I won't let that cloud my mindstate in saying it WAS the best decision at that time to let Brett go. It sucks, but that bolded part makes Snake yearn for what if (it's not like we won 6 games under Arod and Brett still won 9) oh wait..that sux Brett still won more games (not trying to be Paco)..and don't wanna get into that anymore, but man, dude, you really made Snake think about shit...

Your post, just made me realize how much I loved watching Brett play. The only athlete I can compare him to for intensity/must watch (as this guy can just win ANY game is Michael Jordan) and I know some might drop/question me for those views, but it's true and can't shake the feeling he gave me on gameday. That is irreplaceable as a sports fan. I love/loved watching him play as an indestructible sports beast that can will a game....that is why I loved Brett, the player, and don't care about the drama in the offseasons. I like Arod, but damn if I'd pay to meet Arod and go drink with him at some pissy club with his Twitter buddies, but be sure Snake would pay to see Brett play one more year. That's what it comes down too and can see why some hate Brett now, but I really think he's ultra competive and worthy of TV time, even at 40, a testament to his media draw and stature as an ICON.

Thanks for inciting Snake into a frenzy, but we won't see another like Brett on the field for a long time. Manning is just a great player, but Brett transcended what football is to Snake. I loved his never say die attitude. Manning and Brady are pretty bland and hard to root for, and dont' bash me, but so is Arod. I root for him as a Packerfan, but not as a player...as he seems pretty bland, but hope he does well so our team does well.

Regardless, I love ARod, but damn Brett made me happy watching him play (and still would no matter where he plays/played...Jets, Vikes). That shit made me turn my view aside. Thanks much dude. That whole once in a generation comment really got to me though, and as good as ARod is/will be (Snake supports him and the Pack) I really am sad to see that we can't see the endrun of Brett in GB. You really got to Snake, dude, as that sums up how I was feeling a year ago, but now again. Damn it. Damn it all. This sucks. I wanna see Brett play. Love seeing him play and don't care about the drama. Damn. Snake is VERY sarcastic normally, but I mean that. Damn. Good ass post dude.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

fixored

source ?

Then you really aren't reading this forum close. Partial has called for Rodgers to be replaced. He said that if you are not a stud QB you should be replaced and that Rodgers isn't a stud QB. Good lord it weas obvious who I was referring to.