Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    FOR THE LAST TIME, THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 6-10 NOT JUST RODGRS. YOUR BULLSHIT IS GETTING OLD. QUIT GIVNG THE DEFENSE A FEE PASS. NO ONE IS BUIYING THE BULLSHIT YOU ARE SELLING!
    fixored
    Couldn't let me have my rant, could you?
    I was going to. I almost didn't post it, but although P is doing almost all of this because he likes being the anti-hero he occasionally lets out a nugget of truth. Rodgers didnt play like a vet QB. Granted he isn't one yet so that has a whole lot to do with it. Maybe if the O sustains 1-2 more drives for 3 more downs in the first half the D doesn't have to hold a 6 point lead in the 4th. Maybe a vet QB makes the correct check down on a 3rd and 3 more often than a newb.

Maybe if the D didn't play like a sieve in the 4th quarter maybe Rodgers doesn't have to have all this shit lumped on his shoulders. I mean the kid had to deal with Favre questions about 3-4 hours a day for 8 months. All the while being a first time starter in the NFL. And this is the crux of my problem with all the Rodgers bashing. Favre was a fucking moron in his first 2 seasons. People were calling for him to be replaced by Detmer. He turned out to be pretty good for a couple seasons after that.

Maybe instead of playing Retard Hatfields against Brain Damaged McCoys we could just let this discussion rest. It's not like either side is going to convince the other of anything.
    I agree about AFvre. But there is only one person calling for Rodgers to be replaced. Only one person who already believes that Rodgers is a bust, and will make up facts, change arguments when one doesn't work, and refuses to give that player a chance. Only one person.

source ?

I don't know of anybody calling for Rodgers to be currently replaced
    Partial is. Partial believes that Arod isn't elite. Therefore you should be on the lookout for the elite QB. Elite QBs are the key to long term success.

Until Partial has deemed any GB QB elite they all should be replaced as soon as possible.

Partial is working on software to determine which children have the greatest chance of being elite.

Not looking for "therefore's"

People have often asked Partial for a source

I'd like to see where/source saying he stated AROD needs to be replaced

No cause and effect stuff

Did he or did he not say that; and I understand you are not the person who noted this.

I doubt I'm the only one out here who's tired of the gang mentaility type tone lately
    Ty is exactly right. There was no "therefore". It was directly impled.

? HOFer
    FOR THE LAST TIME, THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR 6-10 NOT JUST RODGRS. YOUR BULLSHIT IS GETTING OLD. QUIT GIVNG THE DEFENSE A FEE PASS. NO ONE IS BUIYING THE BULLSHIT YOU ARE SELLING!
    fixored
    Couldn't let me have my rant, could you?
    I was going to. I almost didn't post it, but although P is doing almost all of this because he likes being the anti-hero he occasionally lets out a nugget of truth. Rodgers didnt play like a vet QB. Granted he isn't one yet so that has a whole lot to do with it. Maybe if the O sustains 1-2 more drives for 3 more downs in the first half the D doesn't have to hold a 6 point lead in the 4th. Maybe a vet QB makes the correct check down on a 3rd and 3 more often than a newb.

Maybe if the D didn't play like a sieve in the 4th quarter maybe Rodgers doesn't have to have all this shit lumped on his shoulders. I mean the kid had to deal with Favre questions about 3-4 hours a day for 8 months. All the while being a first time starter in the NFL. And this is the crux of my problem with all the Rodgers bashing. Favre was a fucking moron in his first 2 seasons. People were calling for him to be replaced by Detmer. He turned out to be pretty good for a couple seasons after that.

Maybe instead of playing Retard Hatfields against Brain Damaged McCoys we could just let this discussion rest. It's not like either side is going to convince the other of anything.
    I agree about AFvre. But there is only one person calling for Rodgers to be replaced. Only one person who already believes that Rodgers is a bust, and will make up facts, change arguments when one doesn't work, and refuses to give that player a chance. Only one person.

source ?

I don't know of anybody calling for Rodgers to be currently replaced
    Then you really aren't reading this forum close. Partial has called for Rodgers to be replaced. He said that if you are not a stud QB you should be replaced and that Rodgers isn't a stud QB. Good lord it weas obvious who I was referring to.
    Not true. This is part of the problem with this forum. People read what they want to read, not what is actually written.

I said, verbatim, "If you don't have a superstar QB, you should actively pursue improving this position until you do, just like any other position". You should not NOT draft Peyton Manning because you have ARod, for example

Senior Rat HOFer
    Partial has never directly said Rodgers needs to be replaced, as far as I can remember. However, he has indirectly implied as much. Repeatedly. He says that if a QB isn't in the elite class then the team should always be looking for an upgrade. Then he claims that Rodgers doesn't have the ever important "It" factor. Put 2 and 2 together and you come up with Partial indirectly saying that since Rodgers isn't elite, then the team should be looking for an upgrade. It's a pretty easy interpretation.
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Not true. This is part of the problem with this forum. People read what they want to read, not what is actually written.

I said, verbatim, "If you don't have a superstar QB, you should actively pursue improving this position until you do, just like any other position". You should not NOT draft Peyton Manning because you have ARod, for example
    And you already made up your mind that ARod is not a superstar and refuse to give him a chacne to be so. You are IMPLYING that Rodgers should be replaced becuase he isn't a superstar.

? HOFer

And you already made up your mind that ARod is not a superstar and refuse to give him a chacne to be so. You are IMPLYING that Rodgers should be replaced becuase he isn't a superstar.
    No, I'm implying he can hang around if he is A) a superstar (which I don't believe) or B) until they have a shot at a superstar in the draft or FA.

Low Profile Rat Starter
    [quote="Partial
    No, I'm implying he can hang around if he is A) a superstar (which I don't believe) or B) until they have a shot at a superstar in the draft or FA.[/quote]

Just curious, do you think Ted should try to replace Rodgers with Vince Young?

Partial, if you ever watched any Lost in Space re-runs:

"Danger! Danger, Will Robinson! Do not answer that question!"

Dr. Smith is up to no good.

Blog Entries

The implying argument is bullshit

Perhaps if people would stick to the facts and not try to make implications or quote a poster for something he never said it'd be more peaceful
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Perhaps if people would stick to the facts and not try to make implications or quote a poster for something he never said it'd be more peaceful
    Maybe i'm missing it, but it sure seems like, according to partial we should be pursuing a superstar QB since Arod isn't one.

What am i missing? I really can't follow his logic at all....we shouldn't draft a peyton manning since we have Arod?

Blog Entries

Maybe i'm missing it, but it sure seems like, according to partial we should be pursuing a superstar QB since Arod isn't one.

What am i missing? I really can't follow his logic at all....we shouldn't draft a peyton manning since we have Arod?

Has Partial left open the possibility that AROD can develop into one ?

I think his logic is simple and most do not agree with him

AROD had a decent year but not an exceptional one
    AROD is still unproven and he can turn out much better or worse than year one
    AROD could have engineered more late game comebacks
    AROD is in the 12-16 range of QB's now; he may get better or worse
    AROD is NOT the sole reason they lost all of those games but shares the blame in those losses
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Has Partial left open the possibility that AROD can develop into one ?

I think his logic is simple and most do not agree with him

AROD had a decent year but not an exceptional one
    AROD is still unproven and he can turn out much better or worse than year one
    AROD could have engineered more late game comebacks
    AROD is in the 12-16 range of QB's now; he may get better or worse
    AROD is NOT the sole reason they lost all of those games but shares the blame in those losses
    Quote Originally Posted by "Partial
    No, I'm implying he can hang around if he is A) a superstar (which I don't believe) or B) until they have a shot at a superstar in the draft or FA.
    1. For a first year starter, it was exceptional. The stats don't lie.
    2. True. Nobody on this forum has suggested otherwise. Most were happy with him, and hope he continues to progress. This would be the case if Arod's predecessor was Brett, Majik, Dickey, Culpepper, Montana, etc.
    3. False. Harv has shown this to false repeatedly. As has Patler.
    4. Ok, but it is calling him average that bothers folks. Partial has shown little if any inclination to say he will get better.
    5. Wrong. Partail puts most of the blame on the offense, the offense is lead by Arod. Arod is to blame. Partial puts the blame 50% at minimum on the offense. The fact that our ST and defense were poor, means nothing.

When we play against good defenses like tenn....arod blew it. Partial devalues the opponent at every turn to blame the offense.

Any and all success ARod had was due to the "unbelievable talent," "top 5 wr" and good TE, line and RBs. THat leaves him plenty of room to say if we lose those players and the offense sputters, "see, without great talent, he can't do anything."

1. For a first year starter, it was exceptional. The stats don't lie.
    2. True. Nobody on this forum has suggested otherwise. Most were happy with him, and hope he continues to progress. This would be the case if Arod's predecessor was Brett, Majik, Dickey, Culpepper, Montana, etc.
    3. False. Harv has shown this to false repeatedly. As has Patler.
    4. Ok, but it is calling him average that bothers folks. Partial has shown little if any inclination to say he will get better.
    5. Wrong. Partail puts most of the blame on the offense, the offense is lead by Arod. Arod is to blame. Partial puts the blame 50% at minimum on the offense. The fact that our ST and defense were poor, means nothing.

When we play against good defenses like tenn....arod blew it. Partial devalues the opponent at every turn to blame the offense.

Any and all success ARod had was due to the "unbelievable talent," "top 5 wr" and good TE, line and RBs.
    This pretty much sums Partial's bullshit up. Nice work.

Thanks.

Bretsky...i think you would be hardpressed to find anyone who is claiming Arod is a superstar or the greatest thing since sliced bread. We are pleased with what he showed and based upon that we hoping for better days ahead.

But, in the NFL, transitioning from one QB to the next...we sure appear to be in much better shape than many teams that have sputtered to find a qb: vikes, bears, bills, cleveland, rams, oakland, tampa, detroit, etc.

Blog Entries
    Thanks.

Bretsky...i think you would be hardpressed to find anyone who is claiming Arod is a superstar or the greatest thing since sliced bread. We are pleased with what he showed and based upon that we hoping for better days ahead.

But, in the NFL, transitioning from one QB to the next...we sure appear to be in much better shape than many teams that have sputtered to find a qb: vikes, bears, bills, cleveland, rams, oakland, tampa, detroit, etc.

Honestly our views are probably about the same; you comented on all of the points I made and I could poke holes in each one of your comments as well. And you could polk holes back...etc etc..

A while back RG was the guy everybody disrespected and bagged one....as a poster instead of his posts

Now I see P being that guy

Partial probably deserves it. I wish he'd talk about his supermodel girlfriend from Florida again. The ARod bit is getting stale.

Blog Entries
    The dirty talk has definitely been lacking around here lately

Thanks.

Honestly our views are probably about the same; you comented on all of the points I made and I could poke holes in each one of your comments as well. And you could polk holes back...etc etc..

A while back RG was the guy everybody disrespected and bagged one....as a poster instead of his posts

Now I see P being that guy
    IF ours are probably the same...then you are with most of this forum..cept for the radicals who blindly hate.

Poke holes: Sorry, i doubt it. Those are the facts. I'd be curious as to the holes you would poke. I dont' think they would be holes..i think we/you would be refining the statements...a big difference.

Partial is being attacked for what he writes, for his logic..and his steadfast, unwavering wavering. When you get a large consensus of people who think differently and use different methodologies to come to mass agreement and conclusion on the nature of his posts....that speaks volumes.

I have had my arguments with Partial, yes, but they are over his facts and usage. Toss me out. Do you think that Patler should be tossed as well? The long list of posters arguing with partial is impressive in diversity.

Partial is like cancer. There are many ways to attack it. And, like cancer we only want to see him in remission or at least contained...so we all may enjoy our packer life.

The dirty talk has definitely been lacking around here lately
    Don't give Skinbasket any exucse to post porn.

Low Profile Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz
    Partial, if you ever watched any Lost in Space re-runs:

"Danger! Danger, Will Robinson! Do not answer that question!"

Dr. Smith is up to no good.

Hey now, I resemble that remark!

A while back RG was the guy everybody disrespected and bagged one....as a poster instead of his posts.

I didn't see it like that. The comments disrespected Sherman.

And I like Partial. We'd all probably miss him if he were gone.