Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 'Puters

I cannot stress enough how nice my penis is and how happy I've been with it thus far. Just wanted to share since we're sharing unsolicited happy thoughts.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Ty's penis has been great as well, but a special shout out to my endocrine system.

You know what you do and why Ty loves you. Much love pineal gland.

? HOFer
    I'm very angry with Apple. They're trying to screw me out of a 230 dollar rebate. Every company has rebate flaws, but I've never had it happen to me and I'm effin mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I'm very angry with Apple. They're trying to screw me out of a 230 dollar rebate. Every company has rebate flaws, but I've never had it happen to me and I'm effin mad.
    You going to slap your hackintosh with your cock or what?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    You going to slap your hackintosh with your cock or what?
    No, but I'm going to raise hell until they give me my rebate amoun + 100 for having to dilly dally.

You don't even have an apple.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Disagree.

Disagree.

that wall of bamboo looks like a natural barrier.

this is what happens when you deal with that company. I bought ONE item. I will NEVER buy another.

You will never get an additional $100 either. They don't care about you, or your business.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    this is what happens when you deal with that company. I bought ONE item. I will NEVER buy another.

You will never get an additional $100 either. They don't care about you, or your business.
    I'm sure I'll get both. This is my 4th Mac and I've never had a single bad experience. They're great and by far the leader in customer service in the PC industry.

Quote Originally Posted by pasquale
    Disagree.

that wall of bamboo looks like a natural barrier.
    Dude, do you know how easy that is to fake?

? HOFer
    Yes.

I'm sure I'll get both. This is my 4th Mac and I've never had a single bad experience. They're great and by far the leader in customer service in the PC industry.
    you just had a "single bad experience", and that's why you're 'effin mad, huh?

Yes.
    You faked it.

? HOFer
    Yes.
    You faked it.

You caught me.

you just had a "single bad experience", and that's why you're 'effin mad, huh?
    230 outta my pocket. I'm sure I will get it. It's just a pita.

Type "hi Ty" into spotlight and screenshot it.

Make sure you rename your dir of surveillance photos you have of him first.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Good thing I bought that PC so I don't have to go through crap like this.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Good thing I bought that PC so I don't have to go through crap like this.
    You mean like getting a free iPod? I know, it's horrible.

I already have and I'm not out $250. How much is that compared to the cost of an iPod again?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I already have and I'm not out $250. How much is that compared to the cost of an iPod again?
    *Sigh*. Dealing with you is just painful. You don't use your head.

I will get my rebate, it is just a matter of getting on the horn with the right people. Are you honestly telling me you've never had any issues with rebates or haven't heard of this happening to anyone ever? If so, I envy you.

That said, iPod will be free after rebate. I already had an iPod so I sold it for cash on CL.

If you are content working on some thick, heavy, slow PC loaded with bloat ware, spyware and viruses, go ahead. Do yourself a favor and at least install Windows 7 or Ubuntu linux.