Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: FUCK THE NRA !!!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar

FUCK THE NRA !!!

For their endless lobbying and abuse of the 2nd amandment. For their crimes against humanity.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I agree screw people that actually out right own their guns, and promote gun safety and security.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nutz
    I agree screw people that actually out right own their guns, and promote gun safety and security.
    Promoting gun safety and security are just propagendas of the NRA. They have been promoting gun saftety for years and people still kill each others with guns. Security? Ask youself this, who pays cops their salaries? None other than the John Q Taxpayer.

The real of motive behind the NRA is to keep the outdated right to bear arm 2nd amandment entact. That amandment was put into the constitution during or after the Revolutionary War. That war is over 4 scores and 7 years ago, or the such. Time changed.

Do the research. Guns kill people. Bullets killed John Lennon.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Thats right Charlton Heston killed John Lennon, that bastard.

You are right. His group indirectly killed John Lennon, as well as millions of other innocent Americans, and therefore he indirectly killed Lennon. Without the NRAs lobbying activities. the right to freely bear arm would be outlawed or strictly limited, and Chapman wouldnt be able to buy the gun that killed Lennon.

edited

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    Promoting gun safety and security are just propagendas of the NRA. They have been promoting gun saftety for years and people still kill each others with guns.
    Asking this question is as pointless as sticking my dick in the toaster, but here goes:

Tank, maybe you could tell us what percentage of those people killed by guns were killed by members of the NRA?

and therefore he indirectly killed Lennon. Without the NRAs lobbying activities. the right to freely bear arm would be outlawed or strictly limited, and Chapman wouldnt be able to buy the gun that killed Lennon.
    You sure it wasn't that cocksucking butterfly flapping its wings?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Repost for skinbasket:

You are right. His group indirectly killed John Lennon, as well as millions of other innocent Americans, and therefore he indirectly killed Lennon. Without the NRAs lobbying activities. the right to freely bear arm would be outlawed or strictly limited, and Chapman wouldnt be able to buy the gun that killed Lennon.

edited :cool

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    NO COMMENT....

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    no he woudl have just stolen the weapon that killed him you fricken idiot. While you are at it taking away rights based on the consitution lets get rid of free speach. What do ya think?

Seriously you are a moron. Come out of your drug induced haze for five minutes and live in the real world.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday
    no he woudl have just stolen the weapon that killed him you fricken idiot. While you are at it taking away rights based on the consitution lets get rid of free speach. What do ya think?

Seriously you are a moron. Come out of your drug induced haze for five minutes and live in the real world.
    Sometimes I think you are Texaspackerbacker, but not as smart.

Junior Rat Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday

Totally agree, the right to defend ourselves is a fundamental as the right for free speech, the right to be innocent till proven guilt and others. Just because people are killed by these weapons (mostly by people who haven't taken the NRA endorsed classes) you can't outlaw them. Lets outlaw cars because there are so many deaths attributed to them. I don't have children yet, but ifI ever walked into a room in the future and saw an intuder and my family in grave danger, i would not hesitate one second to give that bastard a one-way ticket to hell.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    you are a funny little kid. you try to act intelligent but when someone refutes your point you resort to copy and pasting someone else's ideas or insults.

You must be a liberal! well it makes sense now
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Repost for tank:

Promoting gun safety and security are just propagendas of the NRA. They have been promoting gun saftety for years and people still kill each others with guns.
    Asking this question is as pointless as sticking my dick in the toaster, but here goes:

Tank, maybe you could tell us what percentage of those people killed by guns were killed by members of the NRA?

and therefore he indirectly killed Lennon. Without the NRAs lobbying activities. the right to freely bear arm would be outlawed or strictly limited, and Chapman wouldnt be able to buy the gun that killed Lennon.
    You sure it wasn't that cocksucking butterfly flapping its wings?

Come on, my nuts are getting hot.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    skin, i think its time you break out your "attention whore" pic again.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    The amazing statistic that no one will ever admit to is that before guns were invented, no humans were ever killed. Can you believe that? Just look in the record books - it's there for all to see. No human was ever killed prior to the invention of the gun. Also, in the history of the world, no one has ever violated any law. It's amazing! Once mankind makes a law, it is unswervingly followed, without exception.

Therefore, if guns are simply outlawed, no one will have guns, and no one will be killed.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

? HOFer
    Promoting gun safety and security are just propagendas of the NRA. They have been promoting gun saftety for years and people still kill each others with guns. Security? Ask youself this, who pays cops their salaries? None other than the John Q Taxpayer.

The real of motive behind the NRA is to keep the outdated right to bear arm 2nd amandment entact. That amandment was put into the constitution during or after the Revolutionary War. That war is over 4 scores and 7 years ago, or the such. Time changed.

Do the research. Guns kill people. Bullets killed John Lennon.
    so do scissors, and cars, and bic razors. What is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDmoney

Totally agree, the right to defend ourselves is a fundamental as the right for free speech, the right to be innocent till proven guilt and others. Just because people are killed by these weapons (mostly by people who haven't taken the NRA endorsed classes) you can't outlaw them. Lets outlaw cars because there are so many deaths attributed to them. I don't have children yet, but ifI ever walked into a room in the future and saw an intruder and my family in grave danger, i would not hesitate one second to give that bastard a one-way ticket to hell.
    The 2nd Amendment was passed during the revolutionary war era to authorize the use of arms by US militias against the British. We are not fighting the British anymore, and we sure as hell dont use militias anymore. To compare the freedom of speech to the right to bare arms is like, as the saying goes, comparing apples to oranges.

The government, at all levels, are obligated to protect their citizens. Thats where cops comes from. If you are white, then consider yourself lucky because the cops are on your side. Even without law enforcement protection, your chance of survival would be better if your intruder is gun-less. How often do you carry a gun with you while walking down the street? Because of the NRA, their ideology and their enormous influence on politics, anybody can shoot you from out of nowhere. In the case of snipers, you would dead before you even know it, even if you are carrying a gun with you.

JKF, MLK, John Lennon, and countless other innocent human beings are dead because of guns. How could society be safer for your kids? Get rid of guns!

? HOFer
    .6% more people die a year from automobile related deaths. Should we ban the right to drive cars as well? Fuck ford. Fuck GM. Cars are the devil!!!11!one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Partial

so do scissors, and cars, and bic razors. What is your point?
    Some facts for you to read (try comparing them to scissors, cars and bic razors):

In a single year, 3,012 children and teens were killed by gunfire in the United States, according to the latest national data released in 2002. That is one child every three hours; eight children every day; and more than 50 children every week. And every year, at least 4 to 5 times as many kids and teens suffer from non-fatal firearm injuries. (Children's Defense Fund and National Center for Health Statistics)

American children are more at risk from firearms than the children of any other industrialized nation. In one year, firearms killed no children in Japan, 19 in Great Britain, 57 in Germany, 109 in France, 153 in Canada, and 5,285 in the United States. (Centers for Disease Control)

Every day, more than 80 Americans die from gun violence. (Coalition to Stop Gun Violence)
    The rate of firearm deaths among kids under age 15 is almost 12 times higher in the United States than in 25 other industrialized countries combined. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
    American kids are 16 times more likely to be murdered with a gun, 11 times more likely to commit suicide with a gun, and nine times more likely to die from a firearm accident than children in 25 other industrialized countries combined. (Centers for Disease Control)

In 2003 (the most recent year for which data is available), there were 30,136 gun deaths in the U.S:
    16,907 suicides (56% of all U.S gun deaths),
    11,920 homicides (40% of all U.S gun deaths),
    730 unintentional shootings (2% of all U.S gun deaths),
    347 from legal intervention and 232 from undetermined intent (2% of all U.S gun deaths combined).
    -Numbers obtained from CDC National Center for Health Statistics mortality report online, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    .6% more people die a year from automobile related deaths. Should we ban the right to drive cars as well? Fuck ford. Fuck GM. Cars are the devil!!!11!one!!
    Source?