Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: FUCK THE NRA !!!

? HOFer

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    "Someone gonna fix this pony?" (where's skinpasket, there he is)

In Meat Cove, Nova Scotia - they'd call that fella - Handsome.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Perhaps the biggest change feminism has undergone in the past fifteen years has been a shift in understanding of who -- or what -- is the subject of feminism. While seventies writers took for granted the race and sexuality of their subject, the eighties and nineties saw a huge outpouring of work by and about what Teresa de Lauretis has called the "eccentric subjects" of feminism -- subjects traditionally at the margins of the field, such as women-of-color, lesbians, and, I would add, indigenous women.

Yeah feminism!

You two are not feminists. You're queers.

We discovered feminism at Leslie Palmer's drum circle. It was intense. We decided it was the cause we were born to pursue.

No. It's not. Homosexualality does not equte to feminism and you two fuckers are just encouraging a terribly misguided stereotype that damages-

Weeee! Who want to play slap and tickle?! The winner gets camo pants! Feminists love camo pants! And chinese food!

I do like chinese food...

And... girls.. kind of... it's really just androgenuos experimenting right?

What?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

Chuck Norris likes guns, but doesn't need them to kill you.

Many of you have probably already seen this in forwarded email form, but it’s actually one of the funnier things I’ve been forwarded. Everything you always wanted to know about Chuck Norris but were afraid to ask. Enjoy.

22 Chuck Norris Facts

1. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

2. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

3. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

5. Chuck Norris defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you’re still alive, it’s because Chuck Norris loves you.

6. Chuck Norris isn’t hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

7. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

8. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb.

9. There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

10. Chuck Norris can win a game of Monopoly without owning any property.

11. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

12. In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.

13. Chuck Norris invented cancer because he was tired of killing people

14. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

15. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

16. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

17. When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

18. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

19.When Chuck Norris jumps into a body of water, he doesn’t get wet. The water gets Chuck Norris instead.

20. Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

21. Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

22. When Chuck Norris runs with scissors, other people get hurt.

One more Chuck Norris tid bit,

Chuck Norris does not go hunting because ‘hunting’ implies a chance of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Seriously folk, Tank should focus more on the Chuck Norris education plan, than the gun ban,

150,000 Americans die from Chuck Norris related accidents every year.

These are all people that could have been saved from their own idiocy.

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    I can't see Chuck Norris ...

OH SHIT!!!

Poor Gary Coleman, He was the only kid to survive a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, but he hasn't grown since.

"Whatchoo talking about Chuck Norris?"

"You will never grow again. Don't fuck with Chuck."

"ARGGGGG"

"Go in peace, but tell the world about the dangers of Chuck Norris."

Hey Tank, what have been up to? Campaigning to get guns banned? Well keep on trucking my man. Its good to have something to be passionate about, and it is important to try and make change. One never changed anything just sitting on the couch smoking dope. It is really nice to see that a young person like yourself being dedicated to a cause, I might not agree with the cause but, hey I respect it.

I also want you to know that I am also a John Lennon and Beatle fan. I respect him a lot and what he stood for. He was a good man. Did you know that John was a househusband? Thats right John Lennon stayed at home with his child and took care of the home while Yoko Ono went out to create and make art for a living. It was men like John Lennon that gave me the strength and security to do what I am doing.

I know you just bring that up to give me a hard time because I know tha in the past I have given you the business a time or two, but hey its my life you know?

Remember Tank,

"When I hold you in my arms and I feel my finger on your trigger I know no one can do me no harm because happiness is a warm gun."
    John Lennon