Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FUCK THE NRA !!!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    The amazing statistic that no one will ever admit to is that before guns were invented, no humans were ever killed. Can you believe that? Just look in the record books - it's there for all to see. No human was ever killed prior to the invention of the gun. Also, in the history of the world, no one has ever violated any law. It's amazing! Once mankind makes a law, it is unswervingly followed, without exception.

Therefore, if guns are simply outlawed, no one will have guns, and no one will be killed.
    As a conservative you should know. Adam and Eve lived in peace and prosperity. God told them not to eat the apple, but they did anyway. That was how sinners are born.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Junior Rat Rookie
    then adam blew eve away with a .357 magnum!

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    well while we are at it start outlawing unhealthy foods! I guarentee more people die from heart disease related causes than gun violence.

You may be the most racist person I have ever seen posting thoughts. White people are the only ones protected by the police? are you stoned again?

The right to bear arms was passed AFTER the revolutionary war there my little idiot. If you ever paid attention in the classes your dad pays so much for you would realize that the constitution was passed after we won independence from the british. At first the U.S.A. was actually under the articles of the confederation. SO it was after this document, which was the first United government in modern day U.S.A. that governed us after the revolutionary war.

The right to bear arms is essential in our rights as citizens because it safeguards our right to defend hearth and home. You have a right to own a gun adn you have a right not to own a gun.

Guns are used for a variety of ways in lawful societey. They are collectibles, they are used for sport and some even use them to eat believe it or not.

Un lawful people will always find a way to kill you if that is what they want to do my little idiot. The best way to regulate guns is to teach people how to use them and keep them out of the hands of criminals and prosecuting such things as straw purchases.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

ODay: texaspackerbacker but dumb. Read what i wrote again.

Junior Rat Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    I read it again and I don't get your point. As long as their are wars in this world there will be guns. And as long as their are guns, people WILL own them legally or illegally. Guns for protection and recreation is a far cry from using it for criminal behavior. I would propose a mandatory gun class to own a gun, but not banishment. That is just unrealistic.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Take you should take aim at the gun makers, not the 2nd amendment.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I love it I think I finally 'got' what APB is all about. Just stirring the pot having some fun and laughing his arse off. He's a liberal that just quoted the bible Love it my little idiot
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDmoney
    I read it again and I don't get your point. As long as their are wars in this world there will be guns. And as long as their are guns, people WILL own them legally or illegally. Guns for protection and recreation is a far cry from using it for criminal behavior. I would propose a mandatory gun class to own a gun, but not banishment. That is just unrealistic.
    I made my point clear from the 1st thread. Get rid of guns, all of them. To save time arguing, law enforcements and military personals are exceptions. It is there job to protect civilans.

Go hunting with bows and arrows, but outlaw every day use of that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nutz
    You know nothing about the NRA. This thread is entitled "Fuck the NRA." Every time a gun control legislation gets passed, the NRA turns to the 2nd amendment to save their ass. If guns are outlawed and have no mainstream use, who would be dumb enough to make it?

If you are a member of the NRA, you should know that.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    no your point actually is to stop killing by guns. So in effect you want more police enforcement because guns dont kill people people kill people. So why not outlaw EVERYTHING that is bad for us? oh yeah that also means your beloved pot...oh yeah that is working well. Pot is outlawed, you my little idiot are a pot head, therefor you can get pot even though it is illegal. So if a person wishes to commit murder via a gun then outlaw guns, but criminals do not care about laws, therfore criminals will still use guns and then the common person cannot defend himself with a gun.

Good logic you should run for the DFL ticket, you will lose even MORE of the power.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nutz
    You know nothing about the NRA. This thread is entitled "Fuck the NRA." Every time a gun control legislation gets passed, the NRA turns to the 2nd amendment to save their ass.

If you are a member of the NRA, you should know that.

Wow they turn to the law of the land...weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday
    no your point actually is to stop killing by guns. So in effect you want more police enforcement because guns dont kill people people kill people. So why not outlaw EVERYTHING that is bad for us? oh yeah that also means your beloved pot...oh yeah that is working well. Pot is outlawed, you my little idiot are a pot head, therefor you can get pot even though it is illegal. So if a person wishes to commit murder via a gun then outlaw guns, but criminals do not care about laws, therfore criminals will still use guns and then the common person cannot defend himself with a gun.

Good logic you should run for the DFL ticket, you will lose even MORE of the power.
    Oday, for a dumb guy, kiddos to you for having a good paying job. You must live in the suburbs. With your thinking, don't ever move into a metropolitan.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    lol my little idiot you are a fun little guy when you get put in a box you resort to insults.

And yes I do have a good job that pays me a lot of money. You may have one of those one day but dont hold your breath. I imagine you working at a bike shop because you cant take authority at all. I love it.

I also lived in North Minneapolis and you know what I lived! amazing! the cops never harrased me! OMG!!! Its amazing!

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    .6% more people die a year from automobile related deaths. Should we ban the right to drive cars as well? Fuck ford. Fuck GM. Cars are the devil!!!11!one!!
    Source?
    http://www.the-eggman.com/writings/death_stats.html

I cannot find where I read it at work, but I will tomorrow. So what do you say to that Tank? Are you boycotting cars now too?

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    UP WITH HOPE DOWN WITH CARS!!!!

doesnt really have that good of ring to it!

Junior Rat Rookie
    Says Tank
    "Get rid of guns, all of them. To save time arguing, law enforcements and military personals are exceptions. It is there job to protect civilans."

yeah...because guns can't ever be obtained illegally. If cops and military have them, they WILL be on the black market.

I cannot find where I read it at work, but I will tomorrow. So what do you say to that Tank? Are you boycotting cars now too?
    Show me the numbers of vehicles-related death that are criminal in nature, not accidental. If they are more than homcide by gun deaths, then, as a liberal, I will boycott cars.

Says Tank
    "Get rid of guns, all of them. To save time arguing, law enforcements and military personals are exceptions. It is there job to protect civilans."

yeah...because guns can't ever be obtained illegally. If cops and military have them, they WILL be on the black market.
    Yep, then when guns start repearing again on the street, those cops and military personals they will be "fired."

Junior Rat Rookie

Show me the numbers of vehicles-related death that are criminal in nature, not accidental. If they are more than homcide by gun deaths, then, as a liberal, I will boycott cars.
    does drunk driving count as criminal?

does drunk driving count as criminal?
    Yes. Ban alcohol.