Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: FUCK THE NRA !!!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    16,907 suicides (56% of all U.S gun deaths)

As an extreme liberalist, would you really deny to people the right to choose how to leave this existence? Isn't this intolerant? And, assuming most of these suicides would try to kill themselves by another more brutal and painful method, aren't you advocating torture and suffering?
    What is a more "brutal and painful method of advocting torutre and suffering" then shooting yourself with a gun?
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    16,907 suicides (56% of all U.S gun deaths)

As an extreme liberalist, would you really deny to people the right to choose how to leave this existence? Isn't this intolerant? And, assuming most of these suicides would try to kill themselves by another more brutal and painful method, aren't you advocating torture and suffering?
    What is a more "brutal and painful method of advocting torutre and suffering" then shooting yourself with a gun?
    People who shoot themselves in the head die instantly. People who poison themselved or toss themsleves off buildings sometimes live, but are permanently disabled and suffer horribly the rest of their days. I think you are being inhumane in advocating for more painful methods of suicide.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I don't think Tank should own a gun, or a monkey.

People who shoot themselves in the head die instantly. People who poison themselved or toss themsleves off buildings sometimes live, but are permanently disabled and suffer horribly the rest of their days. I think you are being inhumane in advocating for more painful methods of suicide.
    I guess you are arguing that people should have the rights to bear arms so that they can shoot themselves the head. Shooting oneself in the head is brutel, whether you died instantly or not. At least those who took posion or jump off a building but still survive gets another chance to live. Failed sucide attempts are not like having AIDs. Theres a cure for it.

liberals also support abortion and physician assisted suicide for those who are mentally ill, but at the same time oppose capital punishment. Instead of someone shooting himself in the head, why not have a doctor help you die painlessly?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Remember Tank, Happiness Is a Warm Gun

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    liberals also support abortion and physician assisted suicide for those who are mentally ill, but at the same time oppose capital punishment. Instead of someone shooting himself in the head, why not have a doctor help you die painlessly?
    You made my point for me. You support suicide for the mentally ill. I've never heard anyone who committed suicide by shooting themselves in the head complain about the pain. Have you?

BTW,

Had John Lennon been stabbed or poisoned, he could have died a slower, more painful and even more horrible death.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

You made my point for me. You support suicide for the mentally ill. I've never heard anyone who committed suicide by shooting themselves in the head complain about the pain. Have you?
    How about you take a gun and put it to your head and pull the trigger and then write me a letter about how you felt at that moment from the next life. I am sure having a doctor help you die is less pain full than putting a bullet in your head.

But since you are not mentally ill, and you have not given anyone consents to take your life, ignore what I just wrote and live. I am sure liberals, including me, and conservatives alike will agree that it is better to live through the "the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune," than to "take ARMS against a sea of troubles."

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    I am the NRA.

If you wanna fuck me, Tank, you must be gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But I don't swing that way, so you'll have to go back down to the bus station restroom to get your fix at the glory hole.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idle_threat
    I am the NRA.

If you wanna fuck me, Tank, you must be gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But I don't swing that way, so you'll have to go back down to the bus station restroom to get your fix at the glory hole.
    ok. Thanks for bumping up the thread.

No problem. Peace.

I notice I've now become "Gun Rat." Wonder how that happened ... though I'm not complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nutz
    Remember Tank, Happiness Is a Warm Gun
    HA! Nice. "Guns dont kill people....I do"

So Tanky picks a topic like guns to argue with a bunch of people who live or have lived in Wisconsin where a large portion of the people like to hunt? Its almost like he knew what reaction he would get ahead of time. (GASP)

If the US outlaws guns, I'm moving cause our military is fooked. Guns are on our heli's, planes, boats "Tanks" etc.

Maybe if you were to argue that pistols serve no useful purpose you might get a better reaction, but thats not what you were looking for now is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    APB you have been beaten. your facts are crap and your reasoning is that of a 11th grade high school student taht plagerised his paper off of google. You have a belief that you think is right but you cant prove it.

you have been refuted many times and refuse to answer to when you are beaten. Its funny and sad in a way. funny because you now sound like a 5 year old that isnt getting his way and sad because you dad wasted a lot of money at a school that has taught you to become a drone.

Good job my little idiot I like your threads because it just makes you look dumber and dumber everytime.

*here is a light*

blaze because you need to kill those last two brain cells.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    You will find that there are more cars per household than guns.

not in my household

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey

not in my household
    50% of families own atleast 1 gun. I would say the people that have guns have several, especially hunters. I would say there are more cars, but it wouldn't surprise me if the margin was smaller thant we'd think.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I have two vehicles and 17 guns
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey

not in my household
    Rednecks are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDmoney

Totally agree, the right to defend ourselves is a fundamental as the right for free speech, the right to be innocent till proven guilt and others. Just because people are killed by these weapons (mostly by people who haven't taken the NRA endorsed classes) you can't outlaw them. Lets outlaw cars because there are so many deaths attributed to them. I don't have children yet, but ifI ever walked into a room in the future and saw an intruder and my family in grave danger, i would not hesitate one second to give that bastard a one-way ticket to hell.
    The 2nd Amendment was passed during the revolutionary war era to authorize the use of arms by US militias against the British. We are not fighting the British anymore, and we sure as hell dont use militias anymore. To compare the freedom of speech to the right to bare arms is like, as the saying goes, comparing apples to oranges.

The government, at all levels, are obligated to protect their citizens. Thats where cops comes from. If you are white, then consider yourself lucky because the cops are on your side. Even without law enforcement protection, your chance of survival would be better if your intruder is gun-less. How often do you carry a gun with you while walking down the street? Because of the NRA, their ideology and their enormous influence on politics, anybody can shoot you from out of nowhere. In the case of snipers, you would dead before you even know it, even if you are carrying a gun with you.

JKF, MLK, John Lennon, and countless other innocent human beings are dead because of guns. How could society be safer for your kids? Get rid of guns!

What....

The US government was established to allow militias to overthrown the government that impedes upon life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Go back to grade school and reread the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Constiution again. You'd be amazed the clarity of reading it because you want to - not because you have to.

Our forefathers were great visionaries. This right, owning guns, is vital to being American.

Take a look at the laws in Florida (conceled weapons) - violent crime has gone down. If a thug knows the guy (or girl or grandma) he wants to rob could blow his head off - he'll think twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33

The US government was established to allow militias to overthrown the government that impedes upon life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Go back to grade school and reread the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Constiution again. You'd be amazed the clarity of reading it because you want to - not because you have to.

Our forefathers were great visionaries. This right, owning guns, is vital to being American.

Take a look at the laws in Florida (conceled weapons) - violent crime has gone down. If a thug knows the guy (or girl or grandma) he wants to rob could blow his head off - he'll think twice.
    And are we still living in the Revolutionary Era? Do we still use militias to defend our freedom? Today, the Military, if they wanted to, could drop a nuclear bomb on an ememy and send it to kingdom come. Guns was created with the intent to kill. Gun is the most effective way to murder someone. There is no need for civilians to continue killing each others with guns. I guess to you, allowing some one the freedom to acquire a gun to murder some one else is "vital to being American."

You can not use florida's statistic alone to represent the whole nation. You are ignoring large cities such as NYC, LA, Chicago and DC, where the majority of homicides occurs. I live in Georgetown so homicide is rare, but one can still the hear sirens from the southeast part of the city every day. There is where the majority of crimes occurs. Drive by shootings, school shootings, kidnapping at gunpoint in broad daylight. Take away guns and such neighborhood would automatically become safer. Trust me, thugs do not want to fight a hard working neighborhood without their guns.

And, amongst many less famous school-related incidents, there was Columbine. Kids gets ahold of guns because their parents are free to buy them.

Self-Defense? I ask again, how many of you carry a gun with you while walking down the street? Would the odds of survival be better if an intruder isnt shooting at you from 20 feets away? If an intruder breaks into your house, wouldn't he have the advantage since he knows more about handling guns than you do? (who likely would win, your gradman with a gun in her safe or a thug robbing her with a gun in his hand?)