Thread: Wilson! Wilson!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Wilson! Wilson!

Does anyone know what happened to Wilson the volleyball from the movie 'Cast Away?' Did he reach land? Did he find a new friend like the Tom Hanks character who relied so heavily upon him those four lonely years on that island? Did he meet a nice soccer ball and find true love? Was there a sequel?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Cheese & Beer Rat All-Pro MichiganPackerFan's Avatar
    Heard he found another ball. She was a real nut. A regretful night in the sack ended when things got a little testi.

Re: Wilson! Wilson!

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Does anyone know what happened to Wilson the volleyball from the movie 'Cast Away?' Did he reach land? Did he find a new friend like the Tom Hanks character who relied so heavily upon him those four lonely years on that island? Did he meet a nice soccer ball and find true love? Was there a sequel?
    Have problems sleeping at night with these earth-shattering concerns, mraynrand?

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Wilson in his youth: