'09 Chevy Malibu Destroys a 1959 Bel Air

Pretty fascinating video showing the advances in car safety features:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xwYB...layer_embedded
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

wow

scary stuff

Something is wrong here.

On an early winter morning in 1971, while on his way to work, my dad was in a head-on collision while driving a "66 Buick Special. Both cars were going about 50 mph on one of those days when the roads were clear and beautiful except for where occasional streams of drifting snow had created slippery patches. The other guy hit a patch like that, spun slightly right, over-corrected and BAM! hit my dad in almost the exact same way as shown in the safety video.

The engine was pushed up to the fire wall. My dad cracked a wrist. He made my mom drive him to work. He was pissed because he lost three hours pay.

If you look at that video, they have an above view that they don't show you. There is no way that vintage car had an engine in it.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by swede
    If you look at that video, they have an above view that they don't show you. There is no way that vintage car had an engine in it.
    I was thinking the same thing. Something is rotten in the state of Michigan - and it's not just the Lions.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck