Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: announcement: what does this mean?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Need to quit your fucking crying partial and anyone else for that matter. Joe was nice enough to take on this piece of shit cuz I sure fucking wasnt gonna any longer. The least you can do is give him some time to get shit rolling. He express some good thoughts about what he wanted to do with this place and that is why he has the keys now. He is gonna do way better with this place then I ever could have so get off his fucking back or do something beside talk big talk.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Need to quit your fucking crying partial and anyone else for that matter. Joe was nice enough to take on this piece of shit cuz I sure fucking wasnt gonna any longer. The least you can do is give him some time to get shit rolling. He express some good thoughts about what he wanted to do with this place and that is why he has the keys now. He is gonna do way better with this place then I ever could have so get off his fucking back or do something beside talk big talk.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I did something for three years you pathetic bitch. Let's see you do something and not ask for it back little houseboy.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I did something for three years you pathetic bitch. Let's see you do something and not ask for it back little houseboy.

I've given up all art that doesn't involve genitals or children's books, so I'm afraid my skillset doesn't match. It's unfortunate.

Blog Entries
    So your totally worthless now? Almost couldn't tell.

So your totally worthless now? Almost couldn't tell.
    Perspective is a bitch.

Blog Entries
    Nutty calls you perspective?

? HOFer
    boom.