Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Psychology 101 question:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack
    THAT was the frontal nudity you were worried about?!?!?

Put one of them disclaimers on the front to warn the young stock they might see a nude human form.

What is this, the CE???????
    KYPack, I think we are pretty cool, but cut us a fucking break please? The garbage can is opening very soon, so you can be the first in line for request to the room.

Other than that, stop busting balls.
    Arright Nutz.

That John & Yoko pic was an album cover sold in stores. Seemed pretty innocent to me.

It does my heart good to see a perv like you in charge of the board's morals, but yeah, I can see some of your point.

I was in a real funky mood yesterday, so travel on, my son.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    All is now good. Some folks that have tried to sour the vibe of this forum have decided to take a leave of absence for a while. Hopefully they decide to come back refreshed with a proper attitude.

I sort of hate the fact that my moral perversion gets a bit blocked by my civic duties to this site, but with great power, comes great responsiblity. You know what I am saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nutz
    Some folks that have tried to sour the vibe of this forum have decided to take a leave of absence for a while.
    Oh, go ahead, Dr. Nutz, name names. Who tried to sour the vibe?

Nutz, I am not taking a break, I am going to not post here anymore. And the real reason is I am changing priorities in my life. This forum is too addictive for me to dabble in.

I am not mad at Madtown or anybody else. Mad treated me crappy because he is kind of an idiot. So what. We'll be friends again and chat occasionally in IM, despite his macho statements to contrary now.

I am lurking in here because I don't want to leave with bad feelings, so many great memories of characters here. Your statement about me wanting to sour the forum, uhh, sorry you have this impression. I am rebellious, and speak-up to authority. And there's the pitch black sense of humor.

Anyway, anybody can email me at RBurger@SequelSolutions.biz, my name is Dick Burger, "Harlan Huckleby" is now retired. I am staying away from the forum because it is best for me to go cold turkey, not because the forum isn't a blast.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Nutz, I am not taking a break, I am going to not post here anymore. And the real reason is I am changing priorities in my life. This forum is too addictive for me to dabble in.

I am not mad at Madtown or anybody else. Mad treated me crappy because he is kind of an idiot. So what. We'll be friends again and chat occasionally in IM, despite his macho statements to contrary now.

I am lurking in here because I don't want to leave with bad feelings, so many great memories of characters here. Your statement about me wanting to sour the forum, uhh, sorry you have this impression. I am rebellious, and speak-up to authority. And there's the pitch black sense of humor.

Anyway, anybody can email me at RBurger@SequelSolutions.biz, my name is Dick Burger, "Harlan Huckleby" is now retired. I am staying away from the forum because it is best for me to go cold turkey, not because the forum isn't a blast.
    I don't think he was talking about you. But, I wish you well in all your endevours in life. I hope to see you back Blue Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I don't think he was talking about you. But, I wish you well in all your endevours in life. I hope to see you back Blue Dog.
    Thanks, Partial. I'm gonna go out there and make something of myself!

And if Nutz wasn't talking about me, I'm REALLY pissed off. There;s nothing worse than being ignored.

? HOFer

And if Nutz wasn't talking about me, I'm REALLY pissed off. There;s nothing worse than being ignored.
    when did you say you were leaving? I must confess I haven't read too many threads lately and have been slacking on the mod duties. Work has been chaotic and I have been spending a lot of time fixing/learning how to fix my old shitty car since I don't have the money for a mechanic.

Ahhh Harlan. We are here pour vous.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau