Quote Originally Posted by mission
can we just do a nice little ban sweep and get rid of the jackasses please?

really... it's a packers forum... we go over this every time and we hear the same arguments every time that get owned and we never hear from partial again (until the next thread comes up so he can act like he never got owned in the first place).

the whole semantic / logic thing of "well then we cant talk about any other player" is ridiculous ... how bout i dont want to come here and see a fucking youtube video of favre saying this or that... how hard is that to understand you dickweeds?
Dude, read my post. Was Brett Favre not a huge point of Packer history? It's a fair point to say that if Favre discussion is not allowed, then no non-Packer discussion would be allowed.

The thread is clearly labeled, and once again you came in here to bump it up to complain. Look in the mirror man.

This is no different than a Bart Starr thread, Lombardi, Wayne Simmons, etc. Not one little itsy bitsy bit at all.

While some of you may not want to read the clearly labeled posts, thats fine. Don't. It's as simple as that. Some of us may want to. Why ruin it for someone else because you don't want to read it? That's just selfish.

Ty, I'm not even going to bother reading your balogna justification. You claim to have done it in one thread, and I clearly proved you wrong. This is no different.