Quote Originally Posted by mission
Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
Quote Originally Posted by channtheman
Like I said -- and everyone ignored me -- there are plenty of other Packers forums around with NO excess of Brett Favre threads.

Look around, click your bookmarks.

This is the only site who is still having this discussion.

The general populous understands what Packer conversation is and what isn't.
I just looked at Packerchatters and Packerforum (main Packer forums) and the reason they don't have Brett Favre talk is because they have hardly any talk at all. Almost all the threads on the front page haven't been posted in in 2+ days.
PackerNews.net is a pretty active forum that I was referencing earlier.

As also stated before, this is the main forum I visit, I only go over to other ones when I'm extremely bored or taking an extra-long shit (iPhone).

Anyone who still can't see this are just doing it for the sake of doing it and argument. The original content of THIS thread doesn't make this forum any better of a "football forum" than any other.
OK, the original content part I'll buy. There is some troll-like pollution from the FFs, particularly the vacuous musings of Gex and Mobb, but you can ignore that. I still think it's interesting to discuss Favre in context of the Vikings and Packers rivalry and relative to Rodgers. At least half of all good sports talk are the "What ifs."
Fair enough and I can buy that. I'm the most guilty of jumping on every little Mobb/Gex musing that seems to have no place... the rivalry talk and all that, I agree, it can lead to interesting discussion. Unfortunately, it never stays there but somehow manages to disintegrate into the same old shit.

It could be worse; heck, it has been a lot worse... I just want some closure, dammit!!
Have Red Sox fans achieved closure over the Bambino? Maybe the closure of the grave perhaps...