I just finished reading this thread. It's classic Packerrat debate.....with 'the brakes on hate'.

Summing up the major point of discussion 'of merit':

Sometime around Nov./Dec. 2009 (early 2010) Packerrats arrived at a firm decision to try and calm the madness that once was Packerrats. This Forum was 'the Cage'. The leadership had to step up and reach a logical conclusion:

All things Brett Favre was to be posted in the enormous now.... Brett Favre thread.

Three CHEERS Packerrats!!!

That decision and the cooperation of posters here helped produce something unique and well.... wonderful for this awesome Packer Forum and it's owner. . . . MadtownPacker ? Is Mad still owner here? I hope so because we should as a general membership appreciate Mad.... It's IMO commendable what Mad has done keeping this Green Bay Packer Home... up and running as well as it has. For somehow sustaining his interest in the membership given all the crap that has gone on here at times.

I'm absent from Packerrats from July - Nov. I'm not easily able to post here. I live two lives. One in football season and the NFL Off Season when I'm trying to contribute to Packerrats. Exercise a freedom and privilege as a loyal member of Packer Nation (57 YEARS now).

Now my final point. If any member here ever imagined that my loyalty for Brett Favre as an NFL fan and amateur analyst ever surpassed my LOYALTY to and for my beloved Green Bay Packers!? That poster is flat out illogical and otherwise ...WRONG. It's just an example based on the common term: He/She wears two hats ....or .... many hats. I wear many hats. My life is amazing in terms of all the blessings I enjoy. There's not enough time in any day. My life is very exciting ...to me .......LOL.

Finally I think it's appropriate ( specifically for me and at this time) that this thread was yanked from some dark and damp place. Maybe it was stored in a replica Favre Locker? Appropriate as a Packer fan that still follows and admires one awesome Packer....' The Legend - The Gunslinger ' Brett Favre and given this personal accomplishment.

I'm now as a proud Packerrat ' a member of the 25 K Post Club'.

I survived Packerrats at it's worst. All that never got to me as I knew that first:

I believed in Packerrats ! I deserved to be a member here. I know I always as a bottom line fought with integrity for the status this forum deserves and in my observation has achieved.

PACKERRATS IS.........NO. 1

As a Final Point and this post:

I couldn't help notice those posts in this thread that at least infer that anyone following Favre back then was disloyal to the Green Bay Packers. Favre was traded by the Green Bay Packers to the New York
Jets. Anyone can be a Packer fan and still follow the exploits of any former Packer ...even and more likely if his name is Brett Favre. When Ted Thompson dealt Favre all bets and Packer loyalty was out the door.

To feel or infer that Brett Favre was a traitor is ' sour grapes in extreme '.

In Pro Sports and concerning the word...loyalty; and asn fans surely this isn't a NEWS BULLETIN:

In terms of a Pro athlete's career - ' player and team and loyalty seldom make a soup'.

This is the best thing I can write:

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!