I don't know what to tell ya, Mobb, but I tried in the past to PM Ty to work it out, as I have with others when there was a problem, to make peace...but to no avail. I guess I'll leave it be. I wish we could get along better.
__________________________________________________ ____

As far as the Brett thing, Gex...yeah I hear ya, Favre is the greatest sports player I've seen this side of Michael Jordan (his championships trump Brett) but Favre's charisma/likeability/winning %/leadership abilities are truly unfathomable for his position. He might not have the SuperBowl wins (but I think those come with leadership at the top...Favre has never had top talent around him since '96), and Brett just wins year and year on out and at 40 is just amazing....prob. the MVP right now, and leading the league in most QB stats. What a stud. I'm first and foremost a Packer fan, but it's unbelievable what Favre has done at 40. I'm cheering on the Pack weekly and root against the Vikes, but if we (the Pack) don't win it, I'll cheer for Brett. No probs there. 4th MVP. He is amazing and so fun/charasmatic to follow.