Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan
Quote Originally Posted by AtlPackFan
Quote Originally Posted by TennesseePackerBacker
Quote Originally Posted by digitaldean
I, for one, can do without the snarkiness about Favre threads and the addition of Favre threads. Keep it one area, PERIOD.

I know he is revered by a lot of fellow 'Rats, but let it freakin' go! Your admiration about him isn't going to bring him back. The vitriol spewed by those on the opposite side is turning a lot of us off as well.

Best thing to do, is not have all these extra BF threads. I respectfully ask Admin to please get this resolved.

It's one of the reasons, I have avoided posting as much as I had in the past.

I don't want to see any more Star-Trib or PioneerPress about the Vikings' players, which Favre is (for better or worse).

</rant>
Best post of the thread. Petition to move this thread to the Brent thread. I also believe we should have a seperate BF forum as well, it's just gotten too out of hand.
I asked for this about 15 months ago - give or take a month or two - and was skewered. Good luck!
That's because of your Avatar!! No one like Eyore! :P He's all mopey. Now if you were Donkey from Shrek you'd be A OK!
Hey...don't diss on Eyore. He's my hero...a realist, just like me...or is that manic depressive???